Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    LOL... RMoney is only right because he flip-flops and is on both sides of the issues.

Oh Ted, why do you feel so threatened?

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
      Because Romney is critical of Trump. Duh.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        LOL... If the junior senator from Utah is lucky maybe he will get a seat on the all powerful Children and Families senate subcommittee.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol at these Dumpsters. Wa wa wa, somebody criticized our Dump.

Yes, Mitt will support the Repbulican agenda. Duh!!!!

Read the editorial.

Look at this weakass tweet from Dump:

Mitt happens!!!
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            LOL... If the junior senator from Utah is lucky maybe he will get a seat on the all powerful Children and Families senate subcommittee.
            He's got the chairmanship of the be Trump's pain in the ass committee already locked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              lol at these Dumpsters. Wa wa wa, somebody criticized our Dump.

Read the editorial.

Look at this weakass tweet from Dump:

Mitt happens!!!
              Trump didn’t win big. He sneaked in because tens of thousands of voted in swing states went his way. I wonder how close the popular vote totals were for Mitt and the Abominable Orangeman?
              Last edited by frank ryan; 01-02-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                In trying to be an edgelord, Ted’s politics are the exact same as most 65 or 70 year-old white people. He would feel right at home sitting around the bar at Denny’s at 7 am on a Saturday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post

Romney’s tweet of gratitude seemed more curtesy than anything else. He didn’t seem all that in awe of Trump’s powerful endorsement. Of course a Fux News personality runs to defend America’s snowflake-in-chief.

Comment

lol at these Dumpsters. Wa wa wa, somebody criticized our Dump.
                    I'm not sure Trump will survive such a scathing rebuke from a twice-failed Presidential candidate.

Character matters, yes. But Romney all but admitted his impetus for writing that heroic op-ed was the Syria withdrawal/Mattis resignation. Romney exhibits more of the same foreign policy "conventional wisdom" that has been rejected by the voters. These character assaults are nothing more than gussied-up complaints about Trump threatening to end our never-ending wars.
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      But Romney all but admitted his impetus for writing that heroic op-ed was the Syria withdrawal/Mattis resignation.
                      lol knock it off
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Trump didn’t win big. He sneaked in because tens of thousands of voted in swing states went his way. I wonder how close the popular vote totals were for Mitt and the Abominable Orangeman?
                        Of course, Drumpf didn't win big himself... Those Russian hackers helped him win over those rust belt states. I didn't know they were considered swing states, however.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          In trying to be an edgelord, Ted’s politics are the exact same as most 65 or 70 year-old white people. He would feel right at home sitting around the bar at Denny’s at 7 am on a Saturday morning.
                          No, I am more of a jalapeño sausage w/ cheese kolache or breakfast taco kind of guy... they don't have those at Denny's, Frank.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Reading some of the comments in WaPo and the SL Trib responding to Mitt's op-ed, I was entertained by the three most common rips on Mitt: (i) he is a flip-flopper, (ii) he lost to a weak candidate, and (iii) he shouldn't attack a fellow Republican. Other than the fact that Trump won by the narrowest of margins, against a far weaker candidate, how can any Trump defender make those arguments with a straight face?

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              lol knock it off
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Mitt happens!!!

#MAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X