Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    Now you are analyzing the intent of his sportsmanship?

MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    totally, and i'm confident GM was 100% serious! his post wasn't TIC at all!!!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Yeah, it wasn't a great route or call. But Zach also puts the ball where on Julian Blackmon can get it.

I think Zach is good and all those dangerous throws are freshman mistakes. Here's hoping to three years of Kalani development!
      Isn’t it great to sit in your fancy DC law office, gaze at the White House, sip your latte, munch a brioche, check out the WP and tisk tisk about climate change, fiddle with that brief that’s due in ten days, and post on CS expressing your hope for misfortune for a nineteen year old kid.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Isn’t it great to sit in your fancy DC law office, gaze at the White House, sip your latte, munch a brioche, check out the WP and tisk tisk about climate change, fiddle with that brief that’s due in ten days, and post on CS expressing your hope for misfortune for a nineteen year old kid.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Its nice to have SU on your side once in a while.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Its nice to have SU on your side once in a while.
            Once in a while? How about the next three years!

Comment

I'll have you know that I'm not munching brioche! (Not in that way either, sickos!).

Hey, I'm not wishing bad things on that nineteen year old any more than these so-called Cougar fans are. The contentment with Kalani/Grimes should be offensive to anyone looking out for Wilson.

Comment

I'll have you know that I'm not munching brioche! (Not in that way either, sickos!).

Hey, I'm not wishing bad things on that nineteen year old any more than these so-called Cougar fans are. The contentment with Kalani/Grimes should be offensive to anyone looking out for Wilson.
                Not a bad attempt. Think he'll buy it?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Not a bad attempt. Think he'll buy it?
                  Buy what? That I am NOT eating brioche?

All's I have said about SU jr. is all positive, partly because I think he looks promising and partly because I don't want to upset the Prophet of the Big12. If the worst thing I have to say about BYU's QB1 is that I hope his current coaches are not good (they are not, by the way; SU can verify), consider yourselves blessed beyond measure!

Comment

All's I have said about SU jr. is all positive, partly because I think he looks promising and partly because I don't want to upset the Prophet of the Big12. If the worst thing I have to say about BYU's QB1 is that I hope his current coaches are not good (they are not, by the way; SU can verify), consider yourselves blessed beyond measure!
                    decent attempt. think he'll buy it?
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      decent attempt. think he'll buy it?
                      I AM NOT EATING BRIOCHE!!!!!!

Comment

• AJ, sometimes when you are drowning in mud it is best to stop flailing around.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I AM NOT EATING BRIOCHE!!!!!!
                          Well yeah, its like 3 in the afternoon there.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Because Ute fans know what a good offensive coordinator looks like?
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              Because Ute fans know what a good offensive coordinator looks like?
                              No. But we certainly have experience recognizing a bad one!
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                                No. But we certainly have experience recognizing a bad one!

Comment

Working...
                                X