The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Started watching Ozark, its Breaking Bad with Jason Bateman. Not impressed so far.
    You say that like's it a bad thing.

FTR I agree with DH, except for me it was about halfway through season 2 that the show became repetitive.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      I enjoyed Season 2. Totally flipped me for a loop at the end. Or I suspected it but was hoping it wouldn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What are you referring to?
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Would post but cannot use spoilers in Tapatalk

Comment

• All of you will enjoy this...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Adam Sandler's new special is pretty enjoyable if you like his stand up. And surprisingly clean by Adam Sandler's standards.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Also, Joe Rogan's new standup special is fantastic. His best, I think. Not clean at all, though.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                You say that like's it a bad thing.

FTR I agree with DH, except for me it was about halfway through season 2 that the show became repetitive.
                Season 2 was nowhere near as dynamic as season 1. Not as dark, either. I didn't like it as much, but I will watch season 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  All of you will enjoy this...

I liked it. Too bad the Today guy had to be there.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I liked it. Too bad the Today guy had to be there.
                    When He tried to say any quotes with cussing. He ruined it.. SMH..
                    Dude trying to be one of the cool guys and ends up looking like a dork..

Last edited by dabrockster; 10-30-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• “House of Cards” should have died a couple of seasons ago. The wife wants to finish it out but it’s gone beyond stupid.

Comment

• HoC: On episode 4. Trying to decide if I should keep watching.

Comment

• Perhaps this is premature, since it won't start streaming until until next Friday, but I'm looking forward to the Coen Brothers' The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.
                          It's their first use of digital, and it looks great. Excellent cast as well.

Comment

• That does look good. Some of those scenes had really cool lighting.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• I trudged through HoC.. Wished I hadn’t..

Claire stopping to turn and talk to the camera as if she is Frances was stupid. Just like every one of these episodes..

Comment

• I loved season 1 of Ozark. I agree with the sentiment here on season 2. I'm struggling finishing it and probably won't keep watching after this if there's more. So disappointing. I'm trying to think of where it went wrong for me. I think maybe they tried to go too far or too ambitious with the plot. It's definitely a Breaking Bad knock off. I think maybe it's because Breaking Bad was more subtle and more realistic with how things were unraveling. You can have maybe a handful of Herculean tasks to overcome in a season, with each one pushing you further and further into "breaking bad" territory, but you can't do a handful per episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X