Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Ted Cruz: Tea Party darling, Princeton / Harvard grad, son of a Cuban immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like that shirt Rose is wearing.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Kimmel is awesome. Moli :crazy:
      Kimmel lost to Ted effin’ Cruz in basketball. Therefore, Kimmel is not awesome.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Kimmel lost to Ted effin’ Cruz in basketball. Therefore, Kimmel is not awesome.
        Cruz has a nice soft touch on his jumper.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I have no idea how good Kimmel is at his talk show hosting gig, but his political stunts/rants are incredibly naive. Go Cruz.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• https://youtu.be/xqlawP-8KhI

So Ted doesn’t like that Beto cusses, yet Ted is now begging Trump (a serial cusser) to campaign for him since Beto has closed the gap in the polls. Nice job ted!!
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

So Ted doesn’t like that Beto cusses, yet Ted is now begging Trump (a serial cusser) to campaign for him since Beto has closed the gap in the polls. Nice job ted!!
              What is not to like about Beto?... He likes Whataburger, skateboards, has a band, and now this!

I need to get a Beto bumper sticker!...

BetoFYeah.jpg
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I don't get it... Robert Francis O'Rourke uses the nickname "Beto" to sound more Hispanic to voters. Rafael Edward Cruz uses the nickname "Ted" to sound white. Maybe they could swap parties or names.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Irony abounds. Cruz doesn't have a single friend left in this town but will likely be the only red candidate on the Travis County ballot to win in November.

Comment

• If anyone pushes me to vote for Rafael, it will be the obnoxious Beto supporters. There was a group of them on a street corner today chanting dumb slogans while I was trying to enjoy my lunch.

Comment

• Taylor.jpg

Total marketing fail by this guy's campaign staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        [ATTACH]9043[/ATTACH]

Total marketing fail by this guy's campaign staff.
                        Probably a calculated move, as I'm sure Dr. James Taylor doesn't want String Bean's favorable views of Mexico and its inhabitants mistakenly attributed to him.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Probably a calculated move, as I'm sure Dr. James Taylor doesn't want String Bean's favorable views of Mexico and its inhabitants mistakenly attributed to him.
                          I doubt it's Mexico. I think he's got Carolina on his mind. But very impressive absence of rhetoric.

Comment

• There's so much to love about this race. I cant' bring myself to openly support a Democrat, but I did consider having a couple of "Better Dead than Ted" bumper stickers made, just to show who I won't support. In the end, I decided the backlash on Sundays just wasn't worth the effort.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Ted needs to go.Vote for the Libertarian if you can't vote for O'Rourke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Ted needs to go.Vote for the Libertarian if you can't vote for O'Rourke.
                                Yeah, I may end up voting for Dikeman... Beto wants to band the weapons that we, the good citizens of Texas, need to kill hogs that are invading our state. Not cool, man.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X