Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn it. I was going to. Oh well

Comment

• Lots of more re-buys coming if Witchita St. doesn't pull through. Sheesh!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Lots of more re-buys coming if Witchita St. doesn't pull through. Sheesh!
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• when did frankamp transfer from byu
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            And then there were 42. We lost 12 yesterday, but 6 of those re-bought. And so the pot grows. Friday's picks:

[ATTACH]8652[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]8653[/ATTACH]
            I think I count 14 Shockers picks! That might be our biggest knockout ever.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              5 picks huh? 60% of the time, it works every time. I’m in.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  5 picks huh? 60% of the time, it works every time. I’m in.
                  Yeah, maybe that’s the part we need to revamp next year. Everybody else is picking 1 winner and buyback has to pick 5. Seems like 3 would be more reasonable.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

20 by my count. Definitely the biggest ever.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Yeah, maybe that’s the part we need to revamp next year. Everybody else is picking 1 winner and buyback has to pick 5. Seems like 3 would be more reasonable.
                      Or a tiered buy back of 3 if you didn’t buyback on Thursday and 5 for those who’ve bought back both days.

Comment

Or a tiered buy back of 3 if you didn’t buyback on Thursday and 5 for those who’ve bought back both days.
                        I like that idea.

If I can’t guess 2 games correctly, I highly doubt my capability to pick a nickels worth.

Comment

Yeah, there needs to be a financial penalty for reentry (easy) and a pick-related penalty. If would seem fair that each time you rebuy, you are penalized by having to pick at least one more team than successful players have had to pick. But I wonder if that would just result in lots of rebuys and ultimately a split pot.

Comment

• The current format heavily rewards those who either haven't picked incorrectly, or have bought back and done a very difficult feat in winning a 4, 5, or 6 team parlay. I like it the way it is. Needs to stay skewed heavily towards those who don't lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              The current format heavily rewards those who either haven't picked incorrectly, or have bought back and done a very difficult feat in winning a 4, 5, or 6 team parlay. I like it the way it is. Needs to stay skewed heavily towards those who don't lose.
                              Agree.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

20 by my count. Definitely the biggest ever.
                                I missed some then, wow that’s our biggest ever for sure.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X