No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did that happen? It's as if the guy intentionally missed the tackle.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Utah fans on social media after that play

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        Here is a great view, and a much better audio of the roar, when the crowd realizes what is about to happen.

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/952737772321767424

That has to be one of the best POV videos of a play ever.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• 26805278_968141303323942_677175972054493297_n.jpg
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Phew...

Ok, recovery day. The good fortune continues for the Vikes catching the Eagles without a rudder (no I do not believe in destiny but I do believe in luck). I’d say 7 out of 10 times the Vikings win this game, even in Philly.

It’s going to be a long week.

Pat Shurmur apparently is the new HC of the Giants.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              You’re supposed to be a “hard core” Viking fan at this super lucky moment in your otherwise shitty history, and what’s foremost on your mind? The Utes. You’re damaged. Get some help.
              Take it from someone having first hand experience of an unhealthy obsession with your rival.

Comment

• This is so well done. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad no one filmed me when Harline had his most famous reception. I remember screaming, jumping, scaring the hell out of my little kids, and I'm fairly sure shedding at least one tear. Granted all those same things happen every Holy War, since then, but for much different reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  This is so well done. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad no one filmed me when Harline had his most famous reception. I remember screaming, jumping, scaring the hell out of my little kids, and I'm fairly sure shedding at least one tear. Granted all those same things happen every Holy War, since then, but for much different reasons.

That was fun. I liked Stahan's reaction, especially compared to Howie, who looked like he was doing his taxes.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The hip hop Holy Ghost gave me the feel goods.

It was most definitely the Harline catch that matched this euphoria. Following Harline’s catch however, I fainted after jumping up and hugging it out with my crew, took out my Christmas tree, and woke up face down in the entry way (sans alcohol, mind you).

But not this time.

Truth be told, if not for 4 broken toes it may have played out much differently.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• kvn has had some nice plays today
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        kvn has had some nice plays today
                        He also got done blowed up by fournette on that TD

Go Jags!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Go Jags!
                          We are all Jags fans today
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            We are all Jags fans today
                            Not true!
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• The Romo shtick is getting a little tiring.
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                The Romo shtick is getting a little tiring.
                                he is total dogshit
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X