• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Why do you follow Utah on Insta?
      The first question I had as well...

Comment

Found it on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Found it on Twitter.

I, for one, am glad that you found and posted it here. I have a newfound respect (and pity) for Utah football players.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• guess kyle has a type
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              The first question I had as well...
              In his defense, I've seen it come across my Twitter feed today. Still not sure I believe it's real.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                In his defense, I've seen it come across my Twitter feed today. Still not sure I believe it's real.
                The ability to know if it’s real or not is the beauty of it. Utah’s PR and advertising has been so bad that it’s not out of the ordinary they would publish something like this.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not crass.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't keep his inside knowledge of the big 12 expansion talks to himself

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Oh my

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Fake news. The truth is, Arizona's bench was VERY hostile towards Utah's fans. VERY hostile. Shame on Sean Miller!
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Some players were upset to hear that a few of their teammates got more money?
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Arizona boys are hypersensitive, amiright?

Comment

• Utah athletic director Chris Hill has apologized for a tirade directed at a Pac-12 official following Sunday's basketball game against No. 11 Arizona State.

Coach Larry Krystkowiak had to stop mid-sentence during his postgame news conference as a man could be heard shouting and swearing from another room.

The man turned out to be Hill and he was yelling at Pac-12 coordinator of men's basketball officiating Bobby Dibler.
                                http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ostgame-tirade

Comment

Working...
                                X