Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans receive 'threatening' automated calls telling them to stop criticising Trump
    'You've been warned,' the voice on the other line says

People are getting automated “threatening” messages telling them to stop posting “derogatory” comments about US President Donald Trump.

The so-called robocalls are said to be coming via the Ownage Pranks app, as Gizmodo first reported.

Brett Vanderbrook of Dallas, Texas said the voicemail he received “was kind of threatening. I was dumbfounded at first and then creeped out.”

He said he posts fairly regularly on social media about issues like gun control, immigrant rights, and advocating for LGBTQ issues, but felt none of his public posts were “derogatory towards the President.”

A man’s voice said to Mr Vanderbrook: “We’ve been monitoring some of your posts and it does seem that you’ve been making some rather negative comments about President Trump.”

“Listen, we’re going to have to ask you to lay off on the negative and derogatory posts about President Trump, okay?,” the voice said.

Both men said their numbers were private, which means these robocalls may not just be the result of going through a list of phone numbers akin to the ones purchased by telemarketing companies.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/tr...-a8085486.html
    Last edited by frank ryan; 12-01-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Americans receive 'threatening' automated calls telling them to stop criticising Trump

Come on. It’s a prank, Frank.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• You can say these articles are from liberal leaning writers, but it's based on what people close to Trump (Republicans) are saying about him in private. Trump doesn't seem to be right in the head.

https://www.vox.com/2017/11/30/16517...t-donald-trump

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...se_135661.html
        Last edited by BlueK; 12-01-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Well, I am not sure the feds screwed up. ICE asked that the defendant be held before the shooting so they could pick him up for deportation proceedings but the sanctuary city sheriff refused to hold him. That said, I think the trial result was likely correct on the evidence presented.
          I haven't been following this case but did they get some other person to admit on video that they actually killed this young woman?

Barnard: "Did you shoot Kate Steinle, the lady who was down at Pier 14."
          Sanchez: "Yes."
          Barnard: "You did shoot her?"
          Sanchez: "Mm hm," he said with a nod.
          No wonder all the Drumpf heads are rioting in the streets!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Our long national nightmare is over.

Merry Christmas CS! There, I said it! Merry Christmas to the whole world! And MAGA!
            That took so much courage!! M-m-merry Christmas to you and God bless us, everyone!
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              That took so much courage!! M-m-merry Christmas to you and God bless us, everyone!
              I know Tiny Tim is just a literary character, but what kind of monster would mock a disabled person?

Comment

Americans receive 'threatening' automated calls telling them to stop criticising Trump

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Come on. It’s a prank, Frank.
                No kidding. They call thousands of phone numbers, they are bound to hit on a number of people who have criticized Trump on social media. This is no different than email phishing scams from "your" bank. I don't bank with SunTrust bank, but some of the recipients of those emails do and some of them even click on the links.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Kate's death was tragic, but I can't think of a more crass, political abuse of her memory than what Trump has been doing. Trump and the sharp-minded morons all mad that the defendant's immigration record wasn't brought out front and center? That's laughable. This kind of idiocy might be why none of his executive orders can meet constitutional muster.
                  Last edited by Commando; 12-01-2017, 10:34 AM.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    I haven't been following this case but did they get some other person to admit on video that they actually killed this young woman?

No wonder all the Drumpf heads are rioting in the streets!

Ted, why on earth would you follow Paul Watson and infowars? The guy is a discredited anti-Semite. Slowly back away from Alex Jones' media.

Comment

Ted, why on earth would you follow Paul Watson and infowars? The guy is a discredited anti-Semite. Slowly back away from Alex Jones' media.
                      Because he defends Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                        Because he defends Trump
                        Must be, that Watson guy thinks 911, Oklahoma City bombing and the Va Tech shooting were done by the government. He thinks thinks black people have lower IQs. He think Jewsish bankers (also called globalists run the entire world).

I’m embarrassed for Ted that he thinks anything on that guy’s twitter feed is worth sharing.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                            and now in 2017 he says it's the media's fault for calling Trump a kook. These guys all deserve to get voted out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              and now in 2017 he says it's the media's fault for calling Trump a kook. These guys all deserve to get voted out.
                              I agree with the 2016 version of Senator Graham!
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                It is the media's fault. They are the ones broadcasting Graham's words all over the place!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X