No announcement yet.

Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, even Hannity is now saying Moore needs to step aside if he can't give a better answer.

Comment

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23581/...a-hank-berrien

and another 35% said they were more likely to vote for Moore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        The Republican party:

Comment

I saw a tweet from an Alabama farmer who said his sister was offered money by the Washington Post to level an accusation against Moore. I have a hard time believing that, but it could help explain why people still support Moore. There are so many conspiracy theorist, anti-media voters that there could still be a decent amount of people who support him and think this is all made up. You have to admit, the timing of the reveal doesn't help. I believe the accuser, but the timing makes it appear that the WaPo sat on this until there was no way Moore could be replaced by another candidate.

Also, can someone more familiar with this than I help me understand why people are calling for Moore to step aside, but very little is being heard about Menendez? Is there something different about his case that is keeping the media and other politicians from calling for his resignation?
          sigpic
          "Outlined against a blue, gray
          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
          Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
            I saw a tweet from an Alabama farmer who said his sister was offered money by the Washington Post to level an accusation against Moore. I have a hard time believing that, but it could help explain why people still support Moore. There are so many conspiracy theorist, anti-media voters that there could still be a decent amount of people who support him and think this is all made up. You have to admit, the timing of the reveal doesn't help. I believe the accuser, but the timing makes it appear that the WaPo sat on this until there was no way Moore could be replaced by another candidate.

Also, can someone more familiar with this than I help me understand why people are calling for Moore to step aside, but very little is being heard about Menendez? Is there something different about his case that is keeping the media and other politicians from calling for his resignation?
            I heard that also, and I'm pretty sure it was uncovered as a fake account.

As far as Menendez goes, it's hard to ramp up the same amount of hype over a politician accused of taking bribes in exchange for political favors as with someone accused of being a child molester. Not to excuse the former, but it's not the same thing to most people.
            Last edited by BlueK; 11-15-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Well, it doesn't help that the step-son of one of the women comes out and says his step-mother is full of sh*t either...

Democrats are so stoopid. They should be attacking the fact that Moore is a bible-thumping bigot. Of course, most of Alabama might be bible-thumping bigots as well and so they might be well represented by Mr. Moore.

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-15-2017, 07:07 AM.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  I heard that also, and I'm pretty sure it was uncovered as a fake account.

As far as Menendez goes, it's hard to ramp up the same amount of hype over a politician accused of taking bribes in exchange for political favors as with someone accused of being a child molester. Not to excuse the former, but it's not the same thing to most people.
                  Menendez is getting the same coverage past politicians accused of bribery, including a recent governor of Virginia.

Comment

Fake twitter accounts from Russia:

https://nypost.com/2017/10/16/roy-mo...ter-followers/

I do find it interesting this story comes from the NY Post which is most of the time extremely pro-Trump, almost as bad as FoxNews.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Wow, even Hannity is now saying Moore needs to step aside if he can't give a better answer.
                      I guess hemorrhaging advertisers will sober up even the most delirious sufferer of Trumpatitis.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Menendez is getting the same coverage past politicians accused of bribery, including a recent governor of Virginia.
                        Isn't he also accused of hiring underaged prostitutes?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
                        sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Last night MSNBC played video of Moore speaking at his campaign rally where he complained about how the government invented "new" rights in 1965. Uh, yeah, nice white nationalist code for complaining at the Congress for declaring in legislation that black people actually have the right to vote.

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              double down of the century.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Birds of a feather:

Who's worse: Moore as a judge and potential senator, or his lawyer?
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X