No announcement yet.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate seeing Samson Nacua listed as a starter on Utah's depth chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I hate seeing Samson Nacua listed as a starter on Utah's depth chart.
      Kalani didn't want him. He was BYUs to lose. They thought he was to much of a headache. Kid had a weed problem and barely qualified. Redshirts last year at Utah and ends up on the Deans list. Now hes a RS freshman starter. Crazy.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Kalani didn't want him. He was BYUs to lose. They thought he was to much of a headache. Kid had a weed problem and barely qualified. Redshirts last year at Utah and ends up on the Deans list. Now hes a RS freshman starter. Crazy.
        We definitely don't need a weed problem. Let's let Utah have that issue!

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          We definitely don't need a weed problem. Let's let Utah have that issue!
          Haha. :Bump:

Comment

• Weed to Dean's list.
            The righteous fruits of fleeing Utah County.
            I intend to live forever.
            So far, so good.
            --Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
              Weed to Dean's list.
              The righteous fruits of fleeing Utah County.
              Remember it's the Dean's list at Utah. Let's not give too much credit here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                Remember it's the Dean's list at Utah. Let's not give too much credit here.
                Ha ha. Good one.
                He might be pharma, so a bit of a head start?
                I intend to live forever.
                So far, so good.
                --Steven Wright

Comment

• Guys, it's a new tradition. It's gonna be awesome and crazy!! I can't wait for that late November game when people get carried out of the MUSS due to hypothermia.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    Guys, it's a new tradition. It's gonna be awesome and crazy!! I can't wait for that late November game when people get carried out of the MUSS due to hypothermia.

Hopefully Disney never gets wind of this.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...sney-1.4017590

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Guys, it's a new tradition. It's gonna be awesome and crazy!! I can't wait for that late November game when people get carried out of the MUSS due to hypothermia.

Comment

• Inside the madcap mind(s) of BYU-related Twitter account Boney Fuller

Honestly, most Ute fans have been pretty great about it considering what Boney does, but there are obviously a few that don’t appreciate it.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Lol, so what are the odds Monson is one of these?

DN: Do a lot of people block you on Twitter, particularly famous people that you might tweet at?

@BF: It’s hard to say. If they do block, I don’t notice too often. I know for sure that a few of the local radio guys have.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Lol, so what are the odds Monson is one of these?
                            That is hilarious.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Took this photo at the Arizona game (Arizona versus Utah). Cougar fans just can't leave Utah alone.

]IMG_20170922_191458.jpg
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                                Took this photo at the Arizona game (Arizona versus Utah). Cougar fans just can't leave Utah alone.
                                Haha. From the look of the empty stands, it looks like lots of people left Utah (and Arizona) alone.

Was this prior to kickoff? What was the attendance like?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X