Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Cooper is a funny dude... You can tell he really loves interviewing Kellyanne Conway:

The full interview:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      The firing came the day after the Senate Intelligence Committee asked for Trump and his team's financial records. He can't do a whole lot about what that committee is doing, but he could fire the only guy leading the Trump-Russia investigation that has direct control over criminal prosecutions.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...rump-financial

I thought Drumpf wasn't under investigation. It seems that drumpf makes that very clear in his letter to Comey. If drumpf was under investigation then I am not sure he could have fired Comey.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        It seems that Comey will be quick to land on his feet and get a new job... He already has an offer:
        Working for Wikileaks is fulfilling.
        580dfae2c36188681e8b461a.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Some grand jury subpoenas were issued hours before Comey was axed.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politi...sia/index.html

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I thought Drumpf wasn't under investigation. It seems that drumpf makes that very clear in his letter to Comey. If drumpf was under investigation then I am not sure he could have fired Comey.
            Good thing Trump in his Republican convention nomination speech promised he will always tell the truth. I might be doubting his word otherwise. But when he said that at the convention, I was sold. The man cannot lie. Still, if he said it was four or five or six times that Comey assured him, instead of just three times, it would help it sound more credible.
            Last edited by BlueK; 05-10-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Oh no, approval polls for Trump starting to trend in the wrong direction again.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-6179.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                Good thing Trump in his Republican convention nomination speech promised he will always tell the truth. I might be doubting his word otherwise. But when he said that at the convention, I was sold. The man cannot lie. Still, if he said it was four or five or six times that Comey assured him, instead of just three times, it would help it sound more credible.
                And all that I can say is that "the (former) FBI director has no credibility"...

The honorable congresswoman Maxine Waters told me so!
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This letter is bizarre. Trump knows this letter would be published, so he puts in the second paragraph. It's like in movies where the writers add really clunky and unnecessary information as part of the exposition in order to get the audience up to speed. Except in this case Trump is just full of shit and knows lots of dummies would buy his little version of things, even though they're demonstrably false. *edit* Kelly Ann Conway brought this up to Anderson Cooper as dispositive proof that the firing wasn't a move to encumber the Russian ties investigation.

Last edited by Commando; 05-10-2017, 03:07 PM.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

And all that I can say is that "the (former) FBI director has no credibility"...

The honorable congresswoman Maxine Waters told me so!

A clarification by the honorable congresswoman Maxine Waters... She would recommendation firing Comey only if Hillary Clinton were president:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

A clarification by the honorable congresswoman Maxine Waters... She would recommendation firing Comey only if Hillary Clinton were president:

Keep exposing these HYPOCRITES, Uncle Ted! Way to go! Great information!

Comment

• Paul gives some very good answers... I don't think Blitzer liked any of them, however.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

This is sure to safe the country a lot of time and money. Case closed!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Good thing Trump is putting this controversy behind him by keeping US press out of his meeting with Russian officials but letting Russian media in.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0a58297e1b1d6

Comment

Good thing Trump is putting this controversy behind him by keeping US press out of his meeting with Russian officials but letting Russian media in.

Russians in the white house?!? You're kidding!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Good thing Trump is putting this controversy behind him by keeping US press out of his meeting with Russian officials but letting Russian media in.

Hey, if he's going to let the media in, it ought to be the media he trusts. Welcome Sergei and Vladimir! I love that story you did last week on my lack of ties to Russian oligarchs!

Comment

Working...
                                X