America's mood map: Which state do you belong in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Katy Lied
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 9435

    #1

    America's mood map: Which state do you belong in?



    Take the short quiz and find out which state's population you identify with the most. Me = Oregon
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #2
    Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    http://science.time.com/2013/10/22/t...ticle-mostpop2

    Take the short quiz and find out which state's population you identify with the most. Me = Oregon
    Connecticut. Home of ESPN.
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #3
      Vermont! Home of Ben n Jerry's and shitty snowboarding.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #4
        Utah. Look out DDD and FMCoug, here I come!
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69749

          #5
          Georgia.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • Donuthole
            Official Outgayer
            • Nov 2008
            • 25276

            #6
            DC. <gutpunch>
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

            Comment

            • Pelado
              Bald not naked
              • Sep 2010
              • 21153

              #7
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Utah. Look out DDD and FMCoug, here I come!
              Same for me.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

              Comment

              • snowcat
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 1348

                #8
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Georgia.
                Me too.
                One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

                Woot

                I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                SU

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Georgia.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • Dwight Schr-ute
                    Members Only
                    • May 2011
                    • 4917

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    Me = Oregon
                    Oregon for me too.
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #11
                      Oregon. HFN owes me lunch.


                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • Flystripper
                        Degenerate Gambler
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14105

                        #12
                        Maine

                        Me and Stephen King?
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

                        Comment

                        • creekster
                          It is NOT a monkey!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22661

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Georgia.
                          Me too. I would not have guessed.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69749

                            #14
                            Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                            Me too.
                            Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                            Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Me too. I would not have guessed.
                            Hey, I am liking this trend.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • RC Vikings
                              Known Heterosexual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 8789

                              #15
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Utah. Look out DDD and FMCoug, here I come!
                              Same here. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

                              Comment

                              Working...