Thread: The Saadness of MartyFunkhouser: 2020 NHL Offseason thread

Default The Saadness of MartyFunkhouser: 2020 NHL Offseason thread

Saad has really not been good in his second stint with the Blackhawks. That Panarin trade was an absolute dumpster fire of a trade.

I don't get the Saad to the Avs trade. It doesn't fit anything with the Blackhawks. Unfortunately, Toews, Kane and Keith are reportedly not happy with the direction of the Blackhawks right now. I'm not sure how much longer Kane/Toews are in Chicago at this point.
    https://theathletic.com/2130237/2020...toews-its-sad/

Good luck to Crawford. I'm not sure that I agree with letting him walk.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Unless he was willing to sign for the minimum, Crawford had to go. There are too many holes in our defensive pairings and he isnít good enough to cover up those mistakes. I like the young bucks on the roster.

Hope Keith,Toews and Kane stick around. Some of the young guys are really good and they could use these vets to show them the ropes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Quote Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
    Unless he was willing to sign for the minimum, Crawford had to go. There are too many holes in our defensive pairings and he isn’t good enough to cover up those mistakes. I like the young bucks on the roster.

Hope Keith,Toews and Kane stick around. Some of the young guys are really good and they could use these vets to show them the ropes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We were going to suck either way. Just give Crawford the deal the Devils gave him.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar