Thread: B-ball coach at chicken shit online school stepping down.

Default B-ball coach at chicken shit online school stepping down.

Somehow article from Courd a lane paper got on my Facebook feed. He said he didnít recruit students just came to that school. Other schools could of had f1 students too didnĒt know how to get them. He had advantage.

Came to Northern Idaho from Maryland. Won a few games didnít make it to,state last yea.Lamanite res dominated moved up div.

Not so Christian School in town of Toolson, Jardines, and deep throat moved up a division. Senegal has kid at Private school in town of Pucabo Street at school with kids of several,actors kid ineligible for post season.

They are soccer powerhouse but donít give a shit about Basketball and petition down every cycle. Ski academy. Coach there may be ok guy but school yes they recruit verynchicken shit.

I didnt understand all of this, but I bet it's a real rhubarb.

no swearing in thread titles! - JL

Quote Originally Posted by grapevine View Post
    Somehow article from Courd a lane paper got on my Facebook feed. He said he didn’t recruit students just came to that school. Other schools could of had f1 students too didn”t know how to get them. He had advantage.

Came to Northern Idaho from Maryland. Won a few games didn’t make it to,state last yea.Lamanite res dominated moved up div.

Not so Christian School in town of Toolson, Jardines, and deep throat moved up a division. Senegal has kid at Private school in town of Pucabo Street at school with kids of several,actors kid ineligible for post season.

They are soccer powerhouse but don’t give a shit about Basketball and petition down every cycle. Ski academy. Coach there may be ok guy but school yes they recruit verynchicken shit.
    This post sounds like sour grapes.

How's Picabo Street doing now days. She seems to be aging well.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Strikes and Gutters chrisrenrut's Avatar

Grape will throw out “shit” willy-nilly, but uses “urinated” instead of “pissed”?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Grape will throw out “shit” willy-nilly, but uses “urinated” instead of “p-word”?
    I can't believe you just posted the p-word. That's a huge no-no.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Strikes and Gutters chrisrenrut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    I can't believe you just posted the p-word. That's a huge no-no.
    It’s in the Bible. Sure, it’s the Old Testament, but hey. 2 Kings 18:27