The Biggest Loser:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Loser:

So my wife likes this show and can be inspiring to those who want to lose weight..

Like every season, they have the people "Tell their Story". This year there is a woman by the name of Abby. She told her story and I ahve to say that was pretty heart wrenching to hear.. This was/is a mother who lost her Husband, 5 year old daughter and 2 week old son when they were killed in a car accident..

I can't imagine what it would be like to lose all that you love, your WHOLE family in an instant..

Anyone else catch this.. This girl is inspiring...

Surfah started a thread on this. I think it might have been on The Gym, not sure.

Anyways, when is it on? Is it tonight or on Mondays?
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Former Ute and NFL QB Scott Mitchell will be a contestant on the upcoming season of The Biggest Loser. Here is a link to his contestant page.

http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser...scott-mitchell

According to the page, he's now a bill collector. Damien Woody will also be a contestant.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        Former Ute and NFL QB Scott Mitchell will be a contestant on the upcoming season of The Biggest Loser. Here is a link to his contestant page.

According to the page, he's now a bill collector. Damien Woody will also be a contestant.
        Mitchell already a huge loser so this sounds right up his alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

I think he owns a software company, I wonder if it's bill collecting software.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
            I think he owns a software company, I wonder if it's bill collecting software.
            As a Ute fan, aren't you supposed to know this stuff?
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
            X