No announcement yet.

Massive Explosion in Beruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen several like this where you are watching people who are just about to die

Not graphic at all, but obviously don't watch if you don't want to see people about to die. Oops, the second video is the one I mean.

Comment

So sad. With everything else going on, I hope our leadership can make helping them a priority.

Comment

Horrible. How do they recover the video if the owners of the phones died? That at least makes me thing not all of these people are dying.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Horrible. How do they recover the video if the owners of the phones died? That at least makes me thing not all of these people are dying.
          I don't know if I should burst your bubble of hope, but from what I have read these were live-streaming. In that last video, I honestly don't see how it would be possible at all to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            I don't know if I should burst your bubble of hope, but from what I have read these were live-streaming. In that last video, I honestly don't see how it would be possible at all to survive.
            [emoji20]
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, they're recording the fire with absolutely no idea someone left a ship load of ammonium nitrate nearby. No way of knowing that they should be running away as fast as they can.

Comment

burst
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I have facebook friends in Israel and one posted this picture of a local hotel's effort to show support for Lebanon:

Leb1.jpg

Someone else responded with this:

Leb2.jpg

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    I have facebook friends in Israel and one posted this picture of a local hotel's effort to show support for Lebanon:

[ATTACH]10418[/ATTACH]

Someone else responded with this:

[ATTACH]10419[/ATTACH]

What is the green image in the hotel supposed to be? A tree? An arrow?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Cedar of Lebanon
                      510px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.jpg
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Cedar tree. Lebanese flag.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Who knew this place was filled with flag geeks.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who knew this place was filled with flag geeks.
                            You are welcome!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              You are welcome!
                              Oh, ah, thanks. [emoji851]

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who knew this place was filled with flag geeks people who have read the Old Testament.
                                FIFY.
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X