Elder Gardner film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Gardner film

Has it been released yet? I guess him and his Padre did not really get along. If the movie script is true. The movie eight seconds made it sound like Lame Frosts Dad was a jerk pushing him around. Both of Elder Gardner’s parents are now dead.

I don’t know if he goes to church now, red book he wrote with someone else when at Ricks do to scheduling he never went on mission. I think he wrestled at Nebraska. Been married multiple times. Don’t know if he still is now. Wrestling coach at HS in Utah.

He had snowmobile mishap going down in in Lake Powell. Hit by car on motorbike and hurt wrist playing basketball. Lucky to be alive. I never knew him. People we had business association with in Dick Motta’s old stomping grounds had business dealings with them.

Don’t think they have the farm any more. Interesting so see movie. Didn’t mention marriages or being raised in church. I guess he is pretty good person those that know him.

My mother was engaged to Rulon Gardner's father as a young lass. She broke it off a month before the nuptials. Good thing for me and for Rulon.

Comment

I saw the special on Rulon. He is as amazingly lucky as he is tremendously unlucky.

Comment

Working...
      X