John Pratt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Pratt

Who has heard of him? He used to write articles for Meridian Magazine on astronomy and comparing it to the creation and restoration. Does anyone still read Meridian Magazine? He explained scientific ways the Ten Tribes would return. For those that still think they are off hiding somewhere.

Recently he really went off the deep end. Like Denver Snuffer anyone is a prophet except those that followed Brigham Young and the twelve the church was reborn. Joseph Smith is someone reincarnated. Had there own baptism and sacrament. Zomarah, latter day commentary and other sites those people are pretty whacked up. Don’t know how revelation is supposed to work.

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    Does anyone still read Meridian Magazine?
    I occasionally check out Meridian Idaho Magazine. Does that count?

Comment

John Pratt - so few Ps.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        John Pratt - so few Ps.
        That should not have made me laugh as much as it did.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
          Who has heard of him? He used to write articles for Meridian Magazine on astronomy and comparing it to the creation and restoration. Does anyone still read Meridian Magazine? He explained scientific ways the Ten Tribes would return. For those that still think they are off hiding somewhere.

Recently he really went off the deep end. Like Denver Snuffer anyone is a prophet except those that followed Brigham Young and the twelve the church was reborn. Joseph Smith is someone reincarnated. Had there own baptism and sacrament. Zomarah, latter day commentary and other sites those people are pretty whacked up. Don’t know how revelation is supposed to work.
          My wife listens to some Sunday School companion podcast that I think is from Meridian Magazine. Don't know if John Pratt has anything to do with it.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
          X