Weird Stuff on my dream house list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    My neighbor just puts out a tub full of water... They are like $35 at Tractor Supply.

[ATTACH]10378[/ATTACH]

1. Its a cabin that I wont be at full time, probably just once per month. How to refill that tub of water when I am gone? A wildlife guzzler renews itself with rain and snow melt.
    2. My water is designated culinary use only. No watering outside the house. I sit on the water board, so I cant be hypocritical about this.

My property is in the heart of Spencer Cox territory- Sanpete. I love that valley. and only 1 hr 15 from my house in Salt Lake County.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      1. Its a cabin that I wont be at full time, probably just once per month. How to refill that tub of water when I am gone? A wildlife guzzler renews itself with rain and snow melt.
      2. My water is designated culinary use only. No watering outside the house. I sit on the water board, so I cant be hypocritical about this.

My property is in the heart of Spencer Cox territory- Sanpete. I love that valley. and only 1 hr 15 from my house in Salt Lake County.
      Aren't the deer drinking the water? What am I missing.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
      X