Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is worse: 4 more years of Trump or COVID-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is worse: 4 more years of Trump or COVID-19?

What is worse? Four more years of Trump, or COVID-19 as currently constituted?
    Four more years of Trump
    30.00%
    COVID-19--what we've experienced so far and thru Electuon Day.
    55.00%
    Other
    15.00%

COVID.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Yes.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Yes.

This has been asked before in a different thread. But yes, I would gladly trade another 4 years of trump (and my sanity) if we could get rid of COVID.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          Here is what really sucks. Covid is part of life and Trump is far more a symptom of us than he is the cause. If it is Trump or somebody else our fundamental issues will continue in the political realm and Covid ain't going anywhere- so we get both!
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

This has been asked before in a different thread. But yes, I would gladly trade another 4 years of trump (and my sanity) if we could get rid of COVID.
            I picked Trump because of the expiration date on COVID-19. I would rather we suffer for 4 months than 4 years.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              Here is what really sucks. Covid is part of life and Trump is far more a symptom of us than he is the cause. If it is Trump or somebody else our fundamental issues will continue in the political realm and Covid ain't going anywhere- so we get both!
              Sucks that the symptom of us is unilaterally changing laws and instituting draconian policy that does not reflect the will of the people.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I'm convinced Covid's fortunes are tied to Trump's...
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                  I picked Trump because of the expiration date on COVID-19. I would rather we suffer for 4 months than 4 years.
                  Same

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                    Oh wait. I didn't read that closely enough.

I'm going to have to weigh this...
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

I picked other because I'm not sure. What damage has either done long-term? How much more damage could Trump do with another 4 years?

Comment

I picked COVID, because at least if we're stuck with Trump we have the diversion of football, basketball, mass gatherings, etc.

I know I'm pretty selfish - but aside from the political nonsense on the news, it doesn't feel like Trump has had a huge impact on my life personally. At least not to the same degree as COVID.

If ya'll saying Trump because COVID has a 4 month expiration date can guarantee that it will be gone in 4 months, then I could be convinced to change my mind.

Strangely enough - 4 months is when the election is. Ya'll aren't among the conspiracy theorists who are saying that COVID will magically disappear after the election, are you?

Comment

Can I pick neither and move to France?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            I picked COVID, because at least if we're stuck with Trump we have the diversion of football, basketball, mass gatherings, etc.

I know I'm pretty selfish - but aside from the political nonsense on the news, it doesn't feel like Trump has had a huge impact on my life personally. At least not to the same degree as COVID.

If ya'll saying Trump because COVID has a 4 month expiration date can guarantee that it will be gone in 4 months, then I could be convinced to change my mind.

Strangely enough - 4 months is when the election is. Ya'll aren't among the conspiracy theorists who are saying that COVID will magically disappear after the election, are you?
                            I'm hopeful we can get a president who will admit covid is actually spreading and that the numbers aren't growing, inexplicably, because of 'our testing.' However the fk that makes sense. I don't think we beat it until he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post

It’s not like there is any guarantee that trump’s second term will be four years.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                              X