2020 College Football Thread (RIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Lou dropping some truth bombs. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
    Yeah, they can cancel the season after BYU plays Bama at Jerry's world.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
      So...any collision that you may have with any player, be in practice or a game, will require a 14 day quarantine for a positive COVID test.

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/st...848300544?s=20

Good bye 2020 CFB.
      Might as well cancel the season now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Might as well cancel the season now.
        *after the Bama game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          *after the Bama game.

After BYU shocks the world be upsetting Bama and declares itself the de facto national championship. Maybe we can even have a parade!
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

BYU should have an old school chicken pox party so they can have their players all season.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              BYU should have an old school chicken pox party so they can have their players all season.
              They're probably all immunized against chicken pox.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Pac 12 schedule

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

No rivalry week?
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Week #1 and 2
                    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                      Week #1 and 2
                      ?? Maybe I missed the joke, but Washington state?

Comment

Colorado week #2
                        AZ asu, UCLA v USC week 1

Comment

cal/stanford? uo/osu? uo/uw? uw/wsu?
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Colorado week #2
                            AZ asu, UCLA v USC week 1

I guess that was done to ensure they play rivalry week before it all gets shut down in week three.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              cal/stanford? uo/osu? uo/uw? uw/wsu?
                              They hardly know each other.

Comment

Pac 12 schedule

Might have to adjust that schedule again...

Pac-12 player group threatens to opt out, makes list of demands on injustice, safety

A group of Pac-12 football players from multiple schools is threatening to opt out of both preseason camps and games until its negotiations with the league regarding concerns about racial injustice, their safety during the coronavirus pandemic and other demands are completed.

A text message obtained by ESPN says the group's goal is to "obtain a written contract with the Pac- 12 that legally ensures we are offered the following protections and benefits."

The group's list of demands, according to the text message, includes safe play amid the pandemic, fighting racial injustice, securing economic rights and fair compensation, protecting all sports and obtaining long-term health insurance.
                                [...]
                                https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...justice-safety

Time to cancel Pac 12 Football.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X