2020 College Football Thread (RIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
    I don't know if Utah will win this game, but what an embarrassment this USC program is. They should be a perennial top 10 team.

Utah is annoying. They are always a good team, but never a great team. They will continue to feast on the poorly managed PAC-12 teams.
    Don't forget the poorly managed non-Pac-12 teams. We feast on them as well!

Comment

• One thing I think has been evident this year is that a team with more than a half season or more under their belt is a lot better than a team with a couple games or less. I think we'd destroy Washington and probably any Pac 12 team right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        One thing I think has been evident this year is that a team with more than a half season or more under their belt is a lot better than a team with a couple games or less. I think we'd destroy Washington and probably any Pac 12 team right now.
        I'd love the chance to see that. Unfortunately, with the PAC12 conditions, I just don't see it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          I'd love the chance to see that. Unfortunately, with the PAC12 conditions, I just don't see it happening.
          I'd love that chance too!

Comment

• Cmon beavers!

Comment

• That was a td. Pac12 refs are corrupt.

Comment

• Such bullshit.

Comment

• Man, the fix is in on the Beavs. They are getting screwed over

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    That was a td. Pac12 refs are corrupt.
                    And flagrant offsides there by Oregon not called.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      And flagrant offsides there by Oregon not called.
                      That was terrible. SAD ducks.

Comment

• Powered it in anyway! Fun game

Comment

• Ducks cheating some more.

Comment

• Backup QB takes it two yards into the end zone. Line judges slowly and reluctantly raise their arms to signal TD.

Comment

• Hooray! Way to go beavers.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Backup QB takes it two yards into the end zone. Line judges slowly and reluctantly raise their arms to signal TD.
                                Well you couldn’t see the ball in that pile. How could they know he actually scored?
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X