The Last Dance - The Chicago Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Dance - The Chicago Bulls

The Last Dance” produced by ESPN and Netflix is amazing!!

I hated the Bulls but you cannot help but be in awe of MJ. I still believe he is The GOAT and looking back and seeing these old games just reinforces it.

This is not on Netflix but ESPN

One quote I found pretty cool was the praise MJ gave Pippen. Calling him the best partner any player could ever have. Something like that but I found it very cool considering the selfish persona of players right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dabrockster; 04-22-2020, 02:45 PM.

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    The Last Dance” produces by ESPN and Netflix is amazing!!

I hated the Bulls but you cannot help but be in awe of MJ. I still believe is is The GOAT and looking back and seeing these old games just reinforces it.

This is not on Netflix but ESPN

One quote I found pretty cool was the praise MJ gave Pippen. Calling him the best partner any player could ever have. Something like that but I found it very cool considering the selfish persona of players right now.

That was a fun era of the NBA. I'm not so enamored by it these days.

Comment

Jordan pushed off. Still bitter.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Jordan pushed off. Still bitter.
        Haha. Too true!

Comment

I’ll be watching! Good stuff. Loved the story about golfing with and losing money to Danny Ainge. MJ was great — second best basketball player of all time well behind LeBron.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            I’ll be watching! Good stuff. Loved the story about golfing with and losing money to Danny Ainge. MJ was great — second best basketball player of all time well behind LeBron.

Crazy to think the Bulls dynasty probably never happens if Pippen doesn't agree to a long-term undervalue FA deal after his rookie contract expired. The Bulls basically got the benefit of a top 50 all time player for mid-level exception money.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

The Last Dance - The Chicago Bulls

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Crazy to think the Bulls dynasty probably never happens if Pippen doesn't agree to a long-term undervalue FA deal after his rookie contract expired. The Bulls basically got the benefit of a top 50 all time player for mid-level exception money.
              Yes, this is so true. He got like 3 million a year, but he got paid in the end. I think he got like a (Correction: 4-year 66 million) million contract when he left the Bulls.

Last edited by dabrockster; 04-23-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Not watching on protest for 98.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Not watching on protest for 98.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I'm hoping the final shot versus Russell is the ending scene of the doc. That would be the perfect ending, and we will go on pretending MJ's stint with the Wizards never happened.

Comment

LOL I'll tell you Jazz fans what I always told my cousins growing up: go ahead and believe Russel would have stopped Jordan if not for the pushoff if that makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        LOL I'll tell you Jazz fans what I always told my cousins growing up: go ahead and believe Russel would have stopped Jordan if not for the pushoff if that makes you feel better.

Says the referee. Maybe they just should have called the offensive foul and given the ball back to Utah.

FTR, I'm a die-hard Jazz fan who has recovered from the push off better than most. But before we go further down this path, and before I can decide what level of credence, if any, to give to your NBA-related opinions, I need to know your take on whether there is a legitimate debate to be had between re: Jordan vs. LeBron as GOAT.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          I believe it! This is not to mention the Chicago basket earlier in the game that was granted and then the replay showed it was way after the buzzer.

#neverforget

Comment

I remember exactly where I was for game 6. Crazy.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I believe it! This is not to mention the Chicago basket earlier in the game that was granted and then the replay showed it was way after the buzzer.

#neverforget
                              Don't forget when Jordan fouled Malone while stripping the ball on the baseline.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X