2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Because I remain a registered Republican, I get daily emails soliciting funds for Trump and other GOP candidates. This morning I received an email from President Trump who is apparently not very happy with me:

Man, I wish the bolded text were true.[
    I too get fundraising email on one of my accounts. I think it's because someone either played a funny joke or, much more likely, I made small donations to Spencer Cox and Mitt Romney.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I too get fundraising email on one of my accounts. I think it's because someone either played a funny joke or, much more likely, I made small donations to Spencer Cox and Mitt Romney.
      Today's missive included a litany of offenses by the Democrats, including, "Then, they IMPEACHED ME for being a perfect President."

Comment

Because I remain a registered Republican, I get daily emails soliciting funds for Trump and other GOP candidates.
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Haha. His campaign workers couldn't even get him what he asked for.

Get me the best donors! Instead, I got you.
        Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Today's missive included a litany of offenses by the Democrats, including, "Then, they IMPEACHED ME for being a perfect President."
        They quit calling me during the last election when I told the caller that Trump was a dope and he started yelling at me, and I yelled back at him in return.

It was my first symptoms of TDS.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          They quit calling me during the last election when I told the caller that Trump was a dope and he started yelling at me, and I yelled back at him in return.

It was my first symptoms of TDS.

Yeah, that was just stage 1 TDS... I am afraid you are a ways beyond that now. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I was thinking today that it’s pretty much inevitable that at some point Trump will brag about saving social security because coronavirus killed so many old people. He'll do that, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              I was thinking today that it’s pretty much inevitable that at some point Trump will brag about saving social security because coronavirus killed so many old people. He'll do that, right?
              You're brilliant.

And absolutely he would. I would ask that you not publicize this idea. If Trump hears about it, he might push for more elderly deaths.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                You're brilliant.

And absolutely he would. I would ask that you not publicize this idea. If Trump hears about it, he might push for more elderly deaths.
                He'll soon be holding rallies again, providing densely packed stadium-floor seating to seniors bused in from every nearby assisted living facility. They'll be surrounded by rows of his intrepid supporters who courageously resist mask requirements on their shopping trips. He'll get thousands to sneeze on cue.

Comment

He'll soon be holding rallies again, providing densely packed stadium-floor seating to seniors bused in from every nearby assisted living facility. They'll be surrounded by rows of his intrepid supporters who courageously resist mask requirements on their shopping trips. He'll get thousands to sneeze on cue.
                  He'd better wait until after election day though to kill off his voting base.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                    He'd better wait until after election day though to kill off his voting base.
                    Yip. Though he'd probably claim credit for solving the SS problem even if he didn't win re-election.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Katie Hill cried for days... so sad!

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Because I remain a registered Republican, I get daily emails soliciting funds for Trump and other GOP candidates.[
                        Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Ah, you guys aren't so special.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• LOL... The alt-lefters (aka, Bernie Bros & antifa) are a bunch of losers!

92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds
                          • Figures were compiled by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
                          • Of those arrested for politically-motivated offences, 84 per cent were men
                          • The majority, 72 per cent, were aged between 18 and 29
                          • Of offences against a person, four out of five cases were against police officers
                          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-parents.html

No wonder "Basement Biden" likes living in his basement... happy memories from living in his parent's basement in his 20's.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh no! Some Ukrainian phone call tapes have been leaked that clearly show there was some quid quo pro going on...

This is bad. Someone call Pelosi and Schiff. We need a new investigation!
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Oh no! Some Ukrainian phone call tapes have been leaked that clearly show there was some quid quo pro going on...

This is bad. Someone call Pelosi and Schiff. We need a new investigation!
                              What's newly revealed here? We've known since before the impeachment that the Obama administration (including Biden) and the EU were pushing for his removal for not going after corruption. Or is this something else?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                                What's newly revealed here? We've known since before the impeachment that the Obama administration (including Biden) and the EU were pushing for his removal for not going after corruption. Or is this something else?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/
                                There's nothing new, of course, and it's actually consistent with the widely shared understanding that Shokin was corrupt and wasn't doing his job. He had stopped looking into Burisma a couple years before he got the axe. Here's an old article that provides support for the view that Trump and Giuliani were/are trying to create a false narrative. It includes:

[Trump and Giuliani] assert that Shokin was overseeing an active criminal investigation into Burisma and that Biden at the time told Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the United States would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was fired.

But Ukrainian prosecutors and anti-corruption activists with knowledge of the matter argue that the timeline of developments in the Burisma case and Shokin's stint as chief prosecutor simply does not fit the narrative being put forward by Trump and his allies.

Moreover, they say that Shokin himself was the biggest obstacle standing in the way of the investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X