2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      That is the certainly a lot closer to the German Imperial Eagle than the US one. It's distinct.

[ATTACH]10358[/ATTACH]

Trump has doing racist dogwhistling bullshit, that I wouldn't put it past. Like the ads that featured concentration camp symbols for antifa.

He might win, but it won't be because of the media scrutinizing his shitty messaging and signage. He'll cheat and welcome foreign intrusion.
      Also he has a cult following of individuals who have suspended rationality. And yes, Trump is racist.
      Stop pointing out details and nuance! That's unfair, unfavorable to his side, and therefore FAKE!!!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

That is the certainly a lot closer to the German Imperial Eagle than the US one. It's distinct.

[ATTACH]10358[/ATTACH]

Trump has doing racist dogwhistling bullshit, that I wouldn't put it past. Like the ads that featured concentration camp symbols for antifa.

He might win, but it won't be because of the media scrutinizing his shitty messaging and signage. He'll cheat and welcome foreign intrusion.
        Also he has a cult following of individuals who have suspended rationality. And yes, Trump is racist.
        Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Stop pointing out details and nuance! That's unfair, unfavorable to his side, and therefore FAKE!!!
        So weird how the djt band of dumb dumbs keeps stepping in this dog poop.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Not a good sign.

"Enough is enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Not a good sign.

"Enough is enough."

Mitts integrity is catching on!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

[ATTACH]10358[/ATTACH]

Good grief he isnt a secret nazi. The truth is damning enough, let’s not make crap up.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Good grief he isnt a secret nazi. The truth is damning enough, let’s not make crap up.
                I think they agree.

Comment

• Uh oh.

What Women Want

But that mystery has been easy to solve. Over the last three years I conducted dozens of focus groups with both college-educated and non-college-educated female Trump voters. And the answer given most commonly for why they voted for Donald Trump is “I didn’t vote for Donald Trump. I voted against Hillary Clinton.”

In 2016, Democrats understood that Hillary Clinton was a deeply polarizing candidate. But even they didn’t grasp the full magnitude of it. Right-leaning and Republican female voters had spent more than a decade hating both Clintons, and they didn’t stop just because Hillary’s opponent was an unrepentant misogynist.
                  Yep. Hillary Clinton ain't walking through that door. That, and the djt dumb dumb team is so incompetent. And they like Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    He is ok with Neo-Nazis liking him and he is a racist. That isn't making shit up.
                    Last edited by frank ryan; 07-12-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Why Trump will win (again). Thank you media.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

[ATTACH]10358[/ATTACH]
                      It looks similar to this one too.

1348.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                        It looks similar to this one too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10360[/ATTACH]
                        Haha. Bingo.

This is all so dumb.

Comment

He is ok with Neo-Nazis liking him and he is a racist. That isn't making shit up.
                          Oh boy. You' can't control which people like or dislike you.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Oh boy. You' can't control which people like or dislike you.
                            Yeah it's weird since I slandered Mexicans over and over and repeated white nationalist propaganda during my whistlestops I seem to have an influx of white supremacists donating to my campaign! Too bad I have no control over that! Oh wells!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Yes, those people like him. But saying he intentionally designed a symbol to mimic the nazis is indeed making shit up.

Comment

• Check out this Nazi symbol I found, hiding in plain sight!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X