X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    This interview does not inspire me.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-intervi...wer&soc_trk=tw

Can we not nominate geriatric people in 2024? Please?
    "I'm as so forward looking to have an opportunity..."

"to judge my physical and mental fil -- my physical as well as my mental fil - my mental fil -- fitness..."
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

"to judge my physical and mental fil -- my physical as well as my mental fil - my mental fil -- fitness..."
      Yeah fuck him and his pussy-ass stutter he's struggled his whole life to overcome...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Yeah fuck him and his pussy-ass stutter he's struggled his whole life to overcome...
        Wow, you captured my sentiment perfectly!

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wow, you captured my sentiment perfectly!

I was just trying to be in with the cool crowd!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            This interview does not inspire me.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-intervi...wer&soc_trk=tw

Can we not nominate geriatric people in 2024? Please?
            Yeah, for sure.

Two words: "Yo Semite!"
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Com'on man!

Can't wait for the debates.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Stuttering is not to blame for Biden's verbal screwups... Ask Joe:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Com'on man!

Can't wait for the debates.
                  So far less than half of the population agree with you. Ok.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That's sick, Joe!
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Trump campaign is over selling the Biden dementia angle. Biden is going to have an incredible low bar to clear in the debates with undecided voters who've only heard he can't string two sentences together. It's going to backfire when Joe turns in an average (or even below average) debate performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        The Trump campaign is over selling the Biden dementia angle. Biden is going to have an incredible low bar to clear in the debates with undecided voters who've only heard he can't string two sentences together. It's going to backfire when Joe turns in an average (or even below average) debate performance.
                        lol that's a good point. Especially when Trump says things like, 'WHEN I TOOK OFFICE WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A COVID TEST!'

Comment

lol that's a good point. Especially when Trump says things like, 'WHEN I TOOK OFFICE WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A COVID TEST!'
                          Biden is a ticking time bomb... The dude has AFib. He could kick over with a stroke at any time.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Biden is a ticking time bomb... The dude has AFib. He could kick over with a stroke at any time.
                            lol sure. Can you believe a sitting president hasn't seen in print or read the word 'Yosemite' before?

Comment

lol sure. Can you believe a sitting president hasn't seen in print or read the word 'Yosemite' before?
                              I am guessing that Drumpf doesn't turn on the record player at night...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So far less than half of the population agree with you. Ok.
                                Joe Rogan agrees with me!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X