X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha.

He also believes Bob Lazar.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Joe Rogan agrees with me!

Not something to brag about

Comment

Joe Rogan agrees with me!
        Joe Rogan? What you got there buddy, is some serious ass gravitas.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          Ha.

He also believes Bob Lazar.
          Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Not something to brag about
          Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
          Joe Rogan? What you got there buddy, is some serious ass gravitas.
          Ha. You guys are funny. Maybe you don't realize that Joe Rogan is the king of podcasts... Even bigger than Molie's. He is the new Oprah (for men).
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• i like joe rogan. he's a moron, though.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Ha. You guys are funny. Maybe you don't realize that Joe Rogan is the king of podcasts... Even bigger than Molie's. He is the new Oprah (for men).
              Shit, I wouldn't trust Oprah's opinion on this topic either.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                i like joe rogan. he's a moron, though.
                This. He is not the 'king of podcasts,' even though he has capitalized the most on podcasting. Adam Carolla is the original king of podcasts, even though I haven't listened for about 10 years and he is a grumpy old fart.

Joe Rogan is very funny and he's very enthusiastic about his interests, and that makes him fun to listen to. However, when he delves into issues that are not MMA, psychedelic drugs, or running with his dog, he sounds like a total... well, he sounds exactly how he looks.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Dems, time to lock Joe in the basement again:

So I guess he could just flip a coin to pick his running mate... since they are black and all the same.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    So far less than half of the population agree with you. Ok.
                    That just means Ted and his bot team needs to work a little harder on doctoring those Biden videos to make them more convincing outside of Trump's hardcore base.

Comment

• Dems might love the NY Attorney General lawsuit against the NRA but the last thing Biden needs is for the debate to turn to gun control and have people think that he is coming for their guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                        Dems might love the NY Attorney General lawsuit against the NRA but the last thing Biden needs is for the debate to turn to gun control and have people think that he is coming for their guns.
                        Too late... the roaches are coming for our guns!

You can't compromise with roaches!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                          Dems might love the NY Attorney General lawsuit against the NRA but the last thing Biden needs is for the debate to turn to gun control and have people think that he is coming for their guns.
                          Meh. Republicans have been Chicken Littling about ____ taking away everyone's guns since forever. Not much you can do about that, and the NRA is going the way of the Dodo anyway.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I wonder how much the GOP landscape will change when Sheldon Adelson passes.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ne-call-392688

I would love to see campaign finance reform repealed so that the Super PACs become less important and the money isn't coming from dark places.

Comment

• lol, so true.

And to think that the next person up was a 78-year-old who had a heart attack during the primary campaign.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                And to think that the next person up was a 78-year-old who had a heart attack during the primary campaign.
                                Instead of running, Bernie should have endorsed Tulsi. But Bernie gonna Bernie. He'll probably run again in 4 years.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X