2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Kanye West in running for POTUS! Feels like a move to help out Donald.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Kanye West in running for POTUS! Feels like a move to help out Donald.
        Finally! A candidate I can vote for:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne..._medium=social

Comment

Yeah, I could see West taking votes away from that old white guy, Joe Biden.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on why this move could help Trump.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              I'd love to hear your thoughts on why this move could help Trump.
              Only thing I can think of is that he would grab some of the Black voters that are more likely to go for Biden than Trump.

But if the dude is a write in candidate, I don't see him getting that many votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                Only thing I can think of is that he would grab some of the Black voters that are more likely to go for Biden than Trump.

But if the dude is a write in candidate, I don't see him getting that many votes.
                He's a big time Trump supporter. He's going to steal votes from Trump if he steals them from anyone.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  He's a big time Trump supporter. He's going to steal votes from Trump if he steals them from anyone.
                  Yeah, I am guessing about as many votes that Ted Nugent will... if there wasn't a Libertarian running I would most likely write-in Nuge or even Mitt.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Yeah, I am guessing about as many votes that Ted Nugent will... if there wasn't a Libertarian running I would most likely write-in Nuge or even Mitt.

Odd that you'd vote for Nugent given your understandable contempt for others accused of pedophilia (let alone those who boast of it). If he runs, will he use "Jailbait" as his campaign theme song?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      Odd that you'd vote for Nugent given your understandable contempt for others accused of pedophilia (let alone those who boast of it). If he runs, will he use "Jailbait" as his campaign theme song?
                      OMG he is a giant turd on par with Trump. Can we please elect somebody who is decent? I know! Joe Biden!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Yes, if it wasn't obvious it would be a protest vote.

In some ways Ted Nugent is like Alexander Hamilton... Hamilton thought he could write his way out of his sexual escapades and save his political career. It almost worked. Ted sang his way out. That song peaked at 51 on 1981 billboards! Not bad.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Yes, if it wasn't obvious it would be a protest vote.

Write in Mitt!!!

He's not a pedofile.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Write in Mitt!!! He's not a pedofile.
                            Peter File?
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• No more "faithless electors"...

Supreme Court rules presidential electors must back their state’s popular vote winner
                              [...]
                              The issue arose in lawsuits filed by three Hillary Clinton electors in Washington state and one in Colorado who refused to vote for her despite her popular vote win in both states.

In so doing, they hoped to persuade enough electors in states won by President Trump to choose someone else and deny Trump the presidency.

The federal appeals court in Denver ruled that electors can vote as they please, rejecting arguments that they must choose the popular-vote winner.

In Washington, the state Supreme Court upheld a $1,000 fine against the three electors and rejected their claims.
                              [...]
                              https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/scotus...r-vote-winner/

They will have to vote for Drumpf.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

Write in Mitt!!!

He's not a pedofile.
                                If you live in a competitive state do not write him in. Trump needs to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X