2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

commando, I love you dude, but its comments like Mitt is not anti-Trump that really erode your ability to make persuasive arguments against Trump.
    Or maybe you have a different definition of anti-Trump than I do...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Or maybe you have a different definition of anti-Trump than I do...
      Good grief. The guy committed political seppuku with his impeachment vote. Your TDS is showing.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

No. Mitt's not really anti. I'm sure his personal feeling is that Trump's a big phony asshole, but that's just the truth. Mitt's seemed to have been fairly objective and supportive of Trump when he's merited it.
        Originally posted by falafel View Post

commando, I love you dude, but its comments like Mitt is not anti-Trump that really erode your ability to make persuasive arguments against Trump.
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Good grief. The guy committed political seppuku with his impeachment vote. Your TDS is showing.
        I think you guys are just speaking past each other. Commando is saying that Mitt is not irrationally against Trump--because we all know that there are a ton of rational, objective facts that point to Trump being a fartbag.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• This should make Frank happy...

Time to rally the independents!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Uh.. he didn't vote the way he did because he was 'anti-Trump'. I would have, but then I'm anti-Trump. He articulated why it was painful for him to do that and did it because of reason and principle. That's the difference.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Uh.. he didn't vote the way he did because he was 'anti-Trump'. I would have, but then I'm anti-Trump. He articulated why it was painful for him to do that and did it because of reason and principle. That's the difference.
              Lol. So you can’t be anti-Trump out of reason and principle?

I give up.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• :yikes:

Zombie twitter.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  :yikes:

Zombie twitter.

Never let a heavily followed Twitter account go to waste!

Comment

I give up.
                    Haha. That appears to be the distinction. Anti-Trumpers like commando are irrational in their hated of Trump.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      :yikes:

Zombie twitter.

That video is so far off the mark it's ridiculous.

Don't vote for Biden, he's a huge racist!

Vote for the other huge racist.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I give up.
                        Ugh. Like I said- just maybe we don't agree on the definition of anti-Trump. Maybe you could pitch me an argument on that before you cash in your chips and give up.

Comment

Haha. That appears to be the distinction. Anti-Trumpers like commando are irrational in their hated of Trump.
                          I guess a senator that votes 90+% with the president's agenda doesn't strike me as particularly anti-Trump. Maybe you disagree somehow- I don't care.

Comment

Both Trump supporters and opponents provide ample evidence that he brings out the worst in everyone.

Comment

I guess a senator that votes 90+% with the president's agenda doesn't strike me as particularly anti-Trump. Maybe you disagree somehow- I don't care.
                              90% of Trumps agenda is standard Republican fare. It's all the other stuff that makes him a horrible president.

Also, I'm sure Romney hates the President's trade policy, which is a big part of Trump's agenda but has not needed any votes from congress.

Comment

I hate him for pretty specific reasons that you - I guess don't understand(?), since you've stated it's my "M.O." to search out any excuse to hate him related to immigration. Yeah you really have to dig deep in the weeds to find an excuse to hate him on that front, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X