2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    I'm sorry - I just have to ask. How much "more than three miles away" were these cars? They'd have to be idiots to wait 3 hours or longer for a shuttle to take them 3-4 miles. Can't most people walk 3 miles in an hour or less?
    They were at a Trump rally
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• So the Trump scotus, which apparently was going to hand him the election, just decided they wont hear the GOP attempts to block an extension for receiving absentee ballots in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. I guess they all didn’t get Trumps memo...
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Have you ever seen pictures of a Trump rally?
        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        They were at a Trump rally
        Yeah, OK. I walked into that one. Moliere's response actually occurred to me (with the highlighted text from my post).

But I'm not sure what Clark thinks I'm supposed to see in the picture - old people in wheelchairs, fat people in jazzy scooters, or dumb people who couldn't figure out to walk.

With Mike Lee's latest comments, I figured I'd see a bunch of Captain Moroni types. But...nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          So the Trump scotus, which apparently was going to hand him the election, just decided they wont hear the GOP attempts to block an extension for receiving absentee ballots in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. I guess they all didn’t get Trumps memo...
          I'm not sure if the Trump camp or the Biden camp is selling this idea of the SCOTUS doing whatever Trump wants harder. But I think they'll both be sadly mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            With Joe hiding in his basement bunker... Kamala is rallying in AZ:

I wonder if Commando was there.
            Pretty incriminating photo of Kamala's crowd size! There was definitely a wide open empty space just off the left side of the photo where the cars are cut off. I'm sure of it!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
              Pretty incriminating photo of Kamala's crowd size! There was definitely a wide open empty space just off the left side of the photo where the cars are cut off. I'm sure of it!
              Left side?
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                Left side?
                Strong side!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Hey Ted, here’s some more evidence of those damning Hunter Biden documents. Well, the absence of these documents is proof of just how damning they are. So damning that they forgot to make copies of them.

No, seriously:

Very serious journalism!
                  This is fantastic! Quite the allegory of the Trump campaign's overall ineptitude.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Hey Ted, here’s some more evidence of those damning Hunter Biden documents. Well, the absence of these documents is proof of just how damning they are. So damning that they forgot to make copies of them.

No, seriously:

Very serious journalism!
                    Who said there are not copies?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      The democrats have infiltrated the highest levels of FedEx!

[ATTACH]10533[/ATTACH]
                      Lock them up!
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who said there are not copies?

LOL at least you seem to be in on the joke at this point.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          Left side?
                          The audiences' left side?
                          Last edited by beefytee; 10-29-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Good news everyone!

GDP.jpg
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 31% of black people "ain't black"...

Drumpf only had 8% of the black vote the last go around: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37922587
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

31% of black people "ain't black"...

Drumpf only had 8% of the black vote the last go around: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37922587
                                What poll is that again? RASMUSSEN? AGAIN? Come on man...

Comment

Working...
                                X