2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    What's newly revealed here? We've known since before the impeachment that the Obama administration (including Biden) and the EU were pushing for his removal for not going after corruption. Or is this something else?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/
    Yeah but I think we need to spend like $40 million investigating it, have some secret hearings in the basement of the capital, and see if Mitt will vote with the Dems again all while the Chinese are cooking up a new strain of the Kung Flu for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Uh oh

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Oh my

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits

By Eric Bradner, CNN

Updated 4:43 PM ET, Sun October 23, 2016

[...]

The results showing Clinton with a growing lead largely match CNN's Poll of Polls, which averages recent national surveys. That Poll of Polls shows Clinton ahead 48% to Trump's 39%.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ident-general/

Comment

• We got a live one here.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                We got a live one here.
                LOL.

Well, the poll may change pretty quickly... Joe is now verbally whipping any blacks that are straying off the democrat vote plantation:

In contentious interview, Biden says black voters considering Trump over him "ain't black" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-bid...idering-trump/

#YouAintBlack is trending now and black folks are pissed

And don't forget the "high tech lynching"/#YouAintBlack treatment he gave Justice Thomas:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  We got a live one here.
                  Y'all seem obsessed with specific polls, so why not look at all of them in aggregate? Of course, I don't know that they mean all that much kinda like most of your posts ...

Comment

• Ancestry.com Revokes Genealogies Of African Americans Who Don't Support Biden

LEHI, UT—Popular for-profit genealogy company Ancestry.com has revoked the family heritage of any African American who says they would not vote for Joe Biden. The company said they made the changes to reflect prevailing social beliefs about race and culture.

"It used to be if your ancestors were from Africa and your skin was a darker pigment, then you were considered black," said Ancestry spokesperson Sheila Reinold. "Times have changed. What really determines a person's blackness now—beyond genes, DNA, family trees—is Joe Biden. Any other determiner of race is pure malarkey at this point."

A frustrated Ancestry.com customer, Brian Jennings of Log Ridge, Kentucky says he logged in to find his account had been wiped clean and years of ancestral research had been deleted all because he said in a recent Facebook post that he didn't think he could bring himself to vote for "some 80-year old, white, dementia-riddled uncle creepy" for president.

Reinold says that Ancestry is not abandoning customers like Jennings. "We are working with non-black blacks to places them into all-white genealogies free of charge."

Jennings says when he began seeking ancestral matches in his new account, his first match was a guy named Jethro Reginald Tinbucket who owned a cotton farm in West Virginia in the 1800s. After resubmitting his DNA, Jennings says he has come around to the changes receiving a huge amount of new matches to long lost relatives that are still alive today. "I plan to fly out to Colorado Springs to meet my real mom next month," Jennings said. "Her name is Belinda and she didn't blow her top when she found out I like Ben Shapiro. Thanks, Ancestry."
                    https://babylonbee.com/news/ancestry...-support-biden

Here's a useful website to help determine if you ain't black...

http://youaint.black

Be sure to check it before you complete the census!
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      https://babylonbee.com/news/ancestry...-support-biden

Here's a useful website to help determine if you ain't black...

http://youaint.black

Be sure to check it before you complete the census!

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                        Y'all seem obsessed with specific polls, so why not look at all of them in aggregate? Of course, I don't know that they mean all that much kinda like most of your posts ...

LOL... Joe is such a loser. Just the other day he forgot he was Joe Biden:

Even Roger Waters said Joe is a loser: a "f*cking slime ball, he’s so weak, and has no appeal to anybody”:

Roger Waters calls Joe Biden a “fucking slime ball” who he “can’t imagine” beating Trump
                        "I’m so flabbergasted and gobsmacked by the way the Democratic National Committee has railroaded Bernie again"
                        [...]
                        Speaking in a new interview with Rolling Stone, Waters was asked about the upcoming election, and whether progressive Americans should see it as their “duty” to vote for Biden.

“I’m on the fence,” he replied. “I’m so flabbergasted and gobsmacked by the way the Democratic National Committee has railroaded Bernie [Sanders]… again. And has put in place a candidate – I can’t imagine Biden beating Trump in an election.”

“Biden is such a fucking slime ball, he’s so weak, and has no appeal to anybody,” Waters added. “Trump, at least, is a snake oil salesman, he does tricks… he does them really badly, but people don’t care.”
                        [...]
                        https://www.nme.com/news/music/roger...-trump-2650375
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Another oldie but goodie...

In the wise words of Lisa Simpson...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• LOL... Biden is a dumbass:

Joe Biden ---><--- Amazon
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Biden wants to have a "system nationwide that can transmit coal and wind"... How does one transmit coal?

We should become the net exporter of the new technology by investing the $40 billion in — the $400 billion I’m proposing in research and development for new ways to absorb carbon. New ways, you know, to make sure that we have a system nationwide that can transmit coal and wind across the country.

Hmm, transmitting wind across the country... I guess we could build huge metal pipes across the country and use fans to blow air through them. Better yet we could just connect these huge pipes up to Joe Biden's basement and all the hot air he spewing out can be "transmitted" across the country and used for wind power! Does anyone on the left even listen to what this guy is saying?
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Biden wants to have a "system nationwide that can transmit coal and wind"... How does one transmit coal?

Hmm, transmitting wind across the country... I guess we could build huge metal pipes across the country and use fans to blow air through them. Better yet we could just connect these huge pipes up to Joe Biden's basement and all the hot air he spewing out can be "transmitted" across the country and used for wind power! Does anyone on the left even listen to what this guy is saying?
                                Sounds like something trump would say.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X