17.24%
    Biden
    62.07%
    3rd Party
    13.79%
    I won't vote at all
    6.90%

The poll is expired.

Biden. I might even put a Biden sign in my yard.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

The libertarian or not at all (with all the Bernie Bros).

Biden may forget to show up to the Dem convention. If so, and the Dems pick Tulsi instead then I vote for her. Joe Rogan is right about Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 04-09-2020, 07:10 AM.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        The libertarian or not at all (with all the Bernie Bros).

Biden may forget to show up to the Dem convention. If so, and the Dems pick Tulsi instead then I vote for her. Joe Rogen is right about Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Tulsi is done. You can find her on Russia Today and Fox News.

Comment

The only certainty is that I won't vote for Trump. How I vote will depend on Biden's running mate who, if he wins, will likely succeed him as President.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            The only certainty is that I won't vote for Trump. How I vote will depend on Biden's running mate who, if he wins, will likely succeed him as President.
            The tea leaves are all saying Kamala Harris will be Uncle Joe's running mate... He must like the smell of her hair.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm conservative fiscally, liberal on social issues. I voted for Hillary because of Trump's ridiculousness generally but specifically for his anti-trade perspectives. I would rate Trump 1/10 on what he says and 6.5/10 on what he actually does. Since I really only care about what he does and not what he says, I don't think he's actually been that bad of a president. I don't know much about Biden, but the Democratic party (Sanders, Warren, Pelosi, AOC, etc) seems to have become way way way too liberal on fiscal issues and anti-Trump just for the sake of being anti-Trump for me to even consider voting Dem right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                I'm conservative fiscally, liberal on social issues. I voted for Hillary because of Trump's ridiculousness generally but specifically for his anti-trade perspectives. I would rate Trump 1/10 on what he says and 6.5/10 on what he actually does. Since I really only care about what he does and not what he says, I don't think he's actually been that bad of a president. I don't know much about Biden, but the Democratic party (Sanders, Warren, Pelosi, AOC, etc) seems to have become way way way too liberal on fiscal issues and anti-Trump just for the sake of being anti-Trump for me to even consider voting Dem right now.
                trump has pretty much done what he said on trade
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  If [...] Dems pick Tulsi instead then I vote for her.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    trump has pretty much done what he said on trade
                    He's certainly tried to, but he is too incompetent to fully enact whatever vision he has had. He has disrupted trade commerce and spooked trading partners to be, but even NAFTA 2.0 isn't much of a deviation from the original. He's still terrible on trade, but luckily is too dumb to get his way fully.

I live in Utah, so whoever I vote for in the presidential race is inconsequential. I'll probably vote Libertarian. But if I was in a swing state, I would be tempted to vote for Trump. With all the drama and general nonsense he is about, really the only thing I fully endorse is the originilist/textualist judiciary strategy being implemented.

That being said, Trump is a truly despicable person. When he finally goes away, the state of politics will instantly be improved. I'm pretty pissed the democrats have so thoroughly dropped the ball in their response to him.

Comment

This is close to where I am. I liked Biden a lot more when he could complete a sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                        ...With all the drama and general nonsense he is about, really the only thing I fully endorse is the originailist/textualist judiciary strategy being implemented.
                        I understand, and have sympathy for, this argument. But, by a show of hands, how many think Trump cares at all about originalism, strict construction, or any other specific judicial strategy? He has neither the intellectual capacity nor the interest to care about such things. He cares a lot about re-election, and he was smart enough early on to see that following the recommendations of the Federalist Society put him in good stead with his base and Fox News, as well as reasonable conservatives. But Trump also cares, a lot, about loyalty, hurting his enemies, setting himself up for future wealth, and revenge. If he's re-elected, I expect those latter concerns will drive more of his appointments and decision-making generally. Imagine Roy Cohn, with scores to settle and a nest to feather, as our Chief Executive.

Comment

I understand, and have sympathy for, this argument. But, by a show of hands, how many think Trump cares at all about originalism, strict construction, or any other specific judicial strategy? He has neither the intellectual capacity nor the interest to care about such things. He cares a lot about re-election, and he was smart enough early on to see that following the recommendations of the Federalist Society put him in good stead with his base and Fox News, as well as reasonable conservatives. But Trump also cares, a lot, about loyalty, hurting his enemies, setting himself up for future wealth, and revenge. If he's re-elected, I expect those latter concerns will drive more of his appointments and decision-making generally. Imagine Roy Cohn, with scores to settle and a nest to feather, as our Chief Executive.
                          God help us all with a lame duck Trump
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Oh, he most certainly doesn't care about, let a lone believe in, originalism. But he has thus far been good. And I assume he would most certainly be better than democratic appointees. But your point is valid.

When Trump is out of power, the overreaction from Democrats will be just as painful as what we are seeing from Trump (albeit without the trolling component). I won't be too worried if Trump loses but the GOP keeps control of the Senate. But if Dems sweep congress as well, I would prefer enough originalist judicial insurance against their most outrageous policies. Maybe the last 4 years has already provided enough insurance. But its a worry of mine. I want a reckoning of Trumpism to happen. And it will. But I don't want that reckoning to be with AOC having power.

Comment

Exactly. Not only is he not a responsible conservative, he's just not a moral person.

He was an unknown for 2016. People hoped for the best when they voted for him. We know who he is now.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                              X