Credit score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit score

It seems that every financial institution I work with wants me to give me my credit score now. Which is good, I guess. I figured I'd better document and share my score now before it goes down.

Screenshot 2020-04-08 10.37.57.jpg
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Same here, though mine is quite a bit different. [emoji16][emoji3064]

These past few months, I have been actively working on fixing/improving my credit, and have raised it about 70 points, but I still have a ways to go.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      It seems that every financial institution I work with wants me to give me my credit score now. Which is good, I guess. I figured I'd better document and share my score now before it goes down.

[ATTACH]10135[/ATTACH]
      You know 900 is perfect. I wouldn't be bragging, dude.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
        You know 900 is perfect. I wouldn't be bragging, dude.
        Interesting assertion.

Originally posted by Well's Fargo graphic posted above
        Score range: 300 - 850
        Thanks for the advice.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I just checked. I got me an 850 as well. As a middling earl, that oughta be enough to make you not feel that impressed with yourself anymore

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            I just checked. I got me an 850 as well. As a middling earl, that oughta be enough to make you not feel that impressed with yourself anymore
            Great. Just great.
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

[ATTACH]10135[/ATTACH]
              Well, la-dee-freaking-da. What is your internet bandwidth, tough guy?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Well, la-dee-freaking-da. What is your internet bandwidth, tough guy?
                Not that great. Anything else you'd like to measure and compare?
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I don't remember the last time my credit score was checked, but my wife had a few points higher than I did - when I had a high paying job and she hadn't worked at all for many years. I don't understand that part. I remember it being somewhere around 820.

Since my goal in life is to never have another loan, I no longer care what my credit score is.

Comment

Working...
                  X