Deceptive site ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deceptive site ahead

Whenever I try to go to the second page of the "Funny" thread in Town Hall, I get the following message from Chrome with an all-red background:

Deceptive site ahead
    Attackers on www.technodisco.net may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more
    When I click on the "Details" option, I get the following message:

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on www.technodisco.net. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site.
    The only other option presented is "Back to safety", which takes me back to the previous screen.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

If I click any link inside of CUF using Chrome on my iPad, I get taken to one of those can't-click-out-of-it sites.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Don't kid yourself. This place is run by Albanian hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Don't kid yourself. This place is run by Albanian hackers.
        TAIWAN NUMBER ONE!
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Whenever I try to go to the second page of the "Funny" thread in Town Hall, I get the following message from Chrome with an all-red background:

When I click on the "Details" option, I get the following message:

The only other option presented is "Back to safety", which takes me back to the previous screen.
          I can't find the thread you are talking about. Link?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            I can't find the thread you are talking about. Link?
            Never mind. I found it.

The problem link in question was posted by wuap. I deleted the post. Try it now.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Never mind. I found it.

The problem link in question was posted by wuap. I deleted the post. Try it now.
              wuap? That's a surprise. I would have guessed the problem to be one of dabrockster's posts.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                wuap? That's a surprise. I would have guessed the problem to be one of dabrockster's posts.
                With a hint of irony.

Comment

Working...
                X