No announcement yet.

Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really impressed everyone - Great shots!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
      Is that the 24-105?
      It's a Cannon ef 35mm 1:2 IS USM

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
        It's a Cannon ef 35mm 1:2 IS USM
        That lens is on my short list for next purchase.

Comment

• Long weekend here so we headed south to visit family in North Carolina. Here's my favourite three shots from our chilly day at the beach ...

Comment

Long weekend here so we headed south to visit family in North Carolina. Here's my favourite three shots from our chilly day at the beach ...

Like this one, though I would be tempted to get rid of at least half the sky.

Comment

Like this one, though I would be tempted to get rid of at least half the sky.
              Your voice is in my head. I had already straightened out the horizon, rendering the image a little more square than as shot. I've cropped it again, but not as far as you might, and tried some different colour adjustments:

Comment

• Very nice edit.
                “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Your voice is in my head. I had already straightened out the horizon, rendering the image a little more square than as shot. I've cropped it again, but not as far as you might, and tried some different colour adjustments:

Yeah, I would go here:

beachkids.jpg

Comment

• Went to Cougar Mountain Zoo near Seattle last weekend. Finally some pictures appropriate for this forum.

Comment

• The three cougars walking together looks pretty cool [emoji41].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Yeah, I would go here:

[ATTACH]8604[/ATTACH]
                        Not sure if it's because of the edits, but I didn't notice the bird just above the water on the far right until looking at this version.

Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                        Went to Cougar Mountain Zoo near Seattle last weekend. Finally some pictures appropriate for this forum.

Is that the CS Executive Committee? If so, I'm assuming the one in front would be the Dude. Which are the others?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Went to Cougar Mountain Zoo near Seattle last weekend. Finally some pictures appropriate for this forum.

the hell? I didn't even know that place existed.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            the hell? I didn't even know that place existed.
                            They are a very limited zoo. A few other residents:

Comment

They are a very limited zoo. A few other residents:
                              Do they use the birds to feed the cougars?
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• those are really great pics, sf.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X