Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
    Eagles and hawks always look so intense. Do you ever crack a joke to try to get them to relax and lighten up?

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
      Eagles and hawks always look so intense. Do you ever crack a joke to try to get them to relax and lighten up?
      His barber isn't doing him any favors. Needs to let those head feathers grow out a little so they'll lay down better.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
        I'll try this one:

An eagle swoops down from the sky and eats a mouse.
        Three hours later, while the eagle is flying, the mouse sticks its head out of the eagle's butt and asks, "How high up are we?"
        "About 2,000 feet," the eagle replies.
        The mouse replies, "You ain't sh*ttin' me, are you?"

Comment

• That eagle looks like Bradley Cooper.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
            I'll try this one:

An eagle swoops down from the sky and eats a mouse.
            Three hours later, while the eagle is flying, the mouse sticks its head out of the eagle's butt and asks, "How high up are we?"
            "About 2,000 feet," the eagle replies.
            The mouse replies, "You ain't sh*ttin' me, are you?"
            Owl+Funny+Laugh.jpg1d11v4.jpg
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• The Snowy Owl looks like Wilford Brimley.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Great shots. It's just a little too cold to be outside taking pics (currently a sunny -14c). Here are some pics I took while on a hike back in late November before the snow, ice and bitter cold set in:

Comment

• And a visit to the duck pond again (Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden)

Comment

• Following on the fowl theme, we have a canary. We were told it was a male and that it's song would be lovely. Unfortunately, it never sings and actually "Sherbet" has started laying eggs:

We have gone through stretches of bitter cold and temps hovering above freezing. I got out and got a couple of good shots of a modern wood stringer bridge:

Last edited by tooblue; 02-02-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Timp Just before sunrise.
                      DSC_3083 by copelius, on Flickr
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        Timp Just before sunrise.
                        DSC_3083 by copelius, on Flickr
                        My favourite part of the image is the birds. If shot in RAW, with some editing, I think you could really pull out some detail in the foothills, or the bottom half of the image ... the image makes me miss the mountains.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                          My favourite part of the image is the birds. If shot in RAW, with some editing, I think you could really pull out some detail in the foothills, or the bottom half of the image ... the image makes me miss the mountains.
                          Hard to tell, but they look like starlings from the shape of the wings.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Thanks. I did edit to bring out the sunrise. I may take you up and see what my limited skills can bring out.
                            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Just finished a painting, and I almost like the remnants left behind from the clean up more than the actual work of art:

Comment

Just finished a painting, and I almost like the remnants left behind from the clean up more than the actual work of art:

Is that the 24-105?

Comment

Working...
                                X