X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
    Yeah, I would go here:

[ATTACH]8604[/ATTACH]
    Too much for me. I need the balance the sweeping sky makes.

Comment

• Great shots Swamp ... I'm envious the size of your lens

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
        Too much for me. I need the balance the sweeping sky makes.
        Yeah, I really like where the horizon sits inside the bottom or top third of the frame, and tend to align my shots accordingly, or crop.

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
        Great shots Swamp ... I'm envious the size of your lens
        It's really not the size. These were all 200mm or less, which isn't super long. The 2.8 and the smooth transition of the bokeh is really helpful for isolation though. Especially in a cluttered zoo environment. The 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II is really just a great lens. It's a bit of cash, but I'm never disappointed with anything I shoot with it. I wish I could also afford it's partner in crime, the 24-70mm f/2.8 USM II.

Comment

• Winter in the Gorge. They have access to Multnomah Falls blocked because of the fire damage creating risk of falling objects. Forced me to look for different perspectives.

Comment

• SF, you have definitely got some talent! Great pics

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
              SF, you have definitely got some talent! Great pics
              Thanks, it's an ongoing evolution...but I think I've been steadily improving.

Comment

• Taken with a Galaxy S7.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Lovely Pelado

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Taken with a Galaxy S7.

Phone/tablet cameras continue to amaze me at what they can capture. Not ready to give up my DSLR, but for some landscape, travel, street, and other informal situations, they do reasonably well.

See if Wuap can identify the bird for you

Comment

• Some artsy fartsy shots - sitting in the dark

Comment

• Taken with Galaxy S7.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Some shots from the snow storm we got today, and of the Easter Sunday dinner table:

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                            Some shots from the snow storm we got today, and of the Easter Sunday dinner table:
                            I really like the detail on the particles of snow.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Spring Break @ Sunriver, OR

Comment

• I saved the first one to be my home page photo for a few days... nice.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X