Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you / will you take the coronavirus epidemic seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We currently have angel soft. I had no idea and don't pay attention to these things so I went and looked. These are lavender scented, which is different. I also didn't notice they had a scent till that was pointed out to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Good article on various scenarios for the next 18 months. Lots of details. Makes a case that we could turn the corner on this in a few weeks if act quickly.

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-be9337092b56
      That's very good. The plan is to buy the time we need to suppress the mortality rate. Korea did it without draconian measures.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Bring home those missionaries!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Bring home those missionaries!
          I hope they don't. I got nowhere to put him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            I hope they don't. I got nowhere to put him.
            Where is he? Sounds like all missionaries are going to be sent back to their home countries to finish their missions.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Where is he? Sounds like all missionaries are going to be sent back to their home countries to finish their missions.
              Mexico.

I haven't seen anything. Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                Mexico.

I haven't seen anything. Link?
                http://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist....20_PastChanges

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist...issionary-work

In the coming weeks, based upon world conditions, substantial numbers of missionaries will likely need to be returned to their home nations to continue their service. This will be done in a systematic way based on the urgency of travel restrictions, the level of COVID-19 concern, and other considerations. This and more is detailed in a letter from Church leaders on March 20, 2020.

Comment

• U.S. intelligence reports from January and February warned about a likely pandemic

Intelligence agencies “have been warning on this since January,” said a U.S. official with access to intelligence reporting that was disseminated to members of Congress and their staffs as well as to officials in the Trump administration, and who, along with others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive information.

“Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn't get him to do anything about it,” this official said. “The system was blinking red.”

. . . . . . . .

The warnings from U.S. intelligence agencies increased in volume toward the end of January and into early February, said officials familiar with the reports. By then, a majority of the intelligence reporting included in daily briefing papers and digests from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the CIA were about covid-19, said officials who have read the reports.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        D-Hole is right, Charmin kind of sucks. Cottonelle is even worse. Angel Soft and Costco are both good. I suspect Georgia Pacific is the manufacturer of Costco TP since Costco paper towels are so similar to Brawny.
                        A little while back, I tried getting the Kirkland or Scott or whatever brand at Costco. My wife didn't like it and, frankly, neither did I. Back to the Charmin.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Deep state agitprop!

Comment

• I fear Dr. Fauci may have gotten himself axed. Here he is while listening to Trump at today's press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              A little while back, I tried getting the Kirkland or Scott or whatever brand at Costco. My wife didn't like it and, frankly, neither did I. Back to the Charmin.
                              Bro, Scott is the cheapest of the cheap. Super thin and abrasive. I would still choose it over Cottonelle, though. That stuff is the absolute worst at leaving residue. Total junk. Angel Soft is where it’s at.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• One doctor’s straight talk about the coronavirus strikes a chord with anxious Americans

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...n-coronavirus/

Comment

Working...
                                X