Thread: BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Notre Dame still owes them a HOME football game - One Foot Dow

Default BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Notre Dame still owes them a HOME football game - One Foot Dow

So ND contractually owes us a home game and Holmoe is willing to find a neutral site? Fire this guy now.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

When we did that deal with ND and the away games were up front and the home game was way into the future, I think everyone knew this was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
    When we did that deal with ND and the away games were up front and the home game was way into the future, I think everyone knew this was going to happen.
    Yeah. They were trying to sell Independence with these games. They announced those games at independence announcement. I was skeptical then about them happening and am pretty sure now that we won't see a home game with ND without more games in South Bend.