Ethanol Fireplace - Fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethanol Fireplace - Fuel

This is probably a long shot. I moved into a new house last week that has a bio-ethanol fireplace insert. Is anyone familiar with those? If so, do you know where I can buy the fuel? I called a couple fireplace stores and they didn't carry it and had no idea where to get it. I know I can get it online, but I'd like to get some sooner than it can be shipped from out of state.

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
    This is probably a long shot. I moved into a new house last week that has a bio-ethanol fireplace insert. Is anyone familiar with those? If so, do you know where I can buy the fuel? I called a couple fireplace stores and they didn't carry it and had no idea where to get it. I know I can get it online, but I'd like to get some sooner than it can be shipped from out of state.
    Have you checked at Costco or Sam's Club?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Have you checked at Costco or Sam's Club?
      Not seeing anything on their website. Maybe I'll stop by after work and see if they have anything.

Comment

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
        If so, do you know where I can buy the fuel?
        The local liquor store?

Comment

Working...
        X