The OFFICIAL Seattle Seahawks thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg. hotels are full.

this might be the biggest championship parade of all time!!!!! nobody else has ever experienced this!!!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      omg. hotels are full.

this might be the biggest championship parade of all time!!!!! nobody else has ever experienced this!!!
      I am sensing some sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        Westin is completely booked for Tuesday night. Fairmont Olympic is completely booked. The Hilton is completely booked. Every (respectable) hotel within a block of 4th from the needle to the stadium that I've looked at so far is completely booked.

Yeah, it's going to be crazy.
        Fairmont Olympic is a great hotel, probably my favorite in Seattle...however the Renaissance has the best room service.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

omg. hotels are full.

Estimated attendance at the Giants parade in 2010 after winning the world series was 2 million. I dont see Seattle topping that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
          *Banned*

Comment

omg. hotels are full.

Heh. Well, nobody around here anyway.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Estimated attendance at the Giants parade in 2010 after winning the world series was 2 million. I dont see Seattle topping that.

There's no way it will top the estimated million in sf or million in chi. Those are just much larger cities. Chi is probably 3x bigger than the town.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

There's no way it will top the estimated million in sf or million in chi. Those are just much larger cities. Chi is probably 3x bigger than the town. I'd guess a few hundred thousand.

Comment

• Double post for emphasis.

either that or Gracie is still partying with Pete and doesn't realize he is double posting.

sigpic

Comment

• Partying with uncle pete

No posting on my phone. Tried to stop the submission so I could throw in that last bit but apparently didn't catch it in it.

Comment

• In time! Shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        There's no way it will top the estimated million in sf or million in chi. Those are just much larger cities. Chi is probably 3x bigger than the town. I'd guess a few hundred thousand.
                        Regardless, the parade is going to seriously fuck with SU's commute.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Regardless, the parade is going to seriously fuck with SU's commute.
                          I wonder if the governor of Washington is using this parade to get revenge on seattleute.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            It might be more important to him to have more than that guy, so perhaps winning just a second means very little to him. Maybe the third would be the big one.
                            Gotta win the second to get to the third. Plus, he's got to be hating that Eli's got more - if he doesn't at least even it up, he'll never have an adequate comeback at family gatherings.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Bandwagon?

For the first time ever the Seahawks lead the nfl in merchandise sales.

*Banned*

Comment

• So happy for my 'Hawks. Such a sweet feeling to have one of my favorite teams ever win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X