X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Good news on Harvin.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...orleans-saints

Hopefully no setbacks when he does play.
    I'm surprised he came back in after the hit he took early. I'd be very surprised if he ends up playing after that last one. If he does, he needs to stop acting like he has a concussion every time he gets tackled.

Comment

Almost a perfect half of football (tough to get just a fg on the last drive). Keep it up!
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Our offense has looked particularly shitty today.

Comment

Seattle's D made Brees and Payton look completely incompetent today. I started to wonder if they had anything but screens in their playbook.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Good win but I think this is the end of the road. Offense is just not good enough.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Good win but I think this is the end of the road. Offense is just not good enough.
              I don't know. Home field is a good thing, and the experience of playing in blustery weather could only help when they'll face the 49er's. Winning the Super Bowl may be a different bowl of soup though.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Sounds like Harvin is officially out. Sure would be nice to have him and Sid Rice right about now.

Comment

No Harvin, no sweat. The D has this.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

And the BS thing... that was considered an illegal hit. 15 yard personal foul.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                      And the BS thing... that was considered an illegal hit. 15 yard personal foul.
                      A few plays later, the Seahawks blocked a field goal attempt, and Sherman took it back for a touchdown.

Good times.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

JT led a mean Seahawks chant tonight at his show. Rally at westlake was a lot of fun today too.

Comment

Wow. I just noted we had a Seahawks thread. Since 2009 apparently. No way would anyone confuse you guys with Steelers "fans" circa 2006.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                            Since 2009 apparently.
                            I know, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              But you've got to admit, it would have been cool if there was a thread before the board even existed.

Comment

And the NFL officially has the legitimacy of professional wrestling...

The Kearse fumble was CLEARLY recovered by SF. That a play, where the correct call is obvious, is ever "unreviewable" is simply bullshit.

And the knee injury was simply adding gruesome insult to injury.

I hate both of these teams - I just hate poor officiating more.

Comment

Working...
                                X