The OFFICIAL Seattle Seahawks thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    I can't figure the Cardinals out at all this year.
    The Cards are good, they've beaten what are probably the best two teams in the league -- Seattle and Carolina. I think they've got the record they have because of a combination of a really good defense with a QB that turns over the ball quite a bit. Sometimes teams like that lose to teams they shouldn't have. The Cards lost their road game at the Rams for instance.

Additionally, they ended having to play the best team in the NFC East by far, Philly, on the road when Philly was on the uptick. That was one of their losses and the reason why they can't simply beat the Niners and get in due to a better record than them. And in that game, Palmer threw two picks compared to zero from Philly. There's little doubt that the Cards would have beaten either the Giants (like Seattle) or Washington (like San Francisco). Finally, they also, like San Francisco, had to play the Saints on the road.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

How the hell does Palmer throw 4 picks and the Seahawks still only manage 10 points? At home, no less. that has to be some kind of record for offensive futility.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        How the hell does Palmer throw 4 picks and the Seahawks still only manage 10 points? At home, no less. that has to be some kind of record for offensive futility.
        They beat the hell out of Russel Wilson. Wilson has been making that shitty receiving corps look decent all year by buying time with his best-in-the-league scrambling ability.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Sounds like the Hawks are close to shutting down Harvin for the year. Too bad. I was still holding out hope he'd at least play in the playoffs because I don't think the offense is good enough to go all the way without him.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Feed the beast
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Rams in full meltdown mode since Lynch took that dude's helmet off.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Harvin looking to practice on Thursday and hoping to be a go in two weeks. That would be a huge boost to the offense.

Comment

Good news on Harvin.
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...orleans-saints

Hopefully no setbacks when he does play.

Comment

This is too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      This is too much fun.
                      Actually as CS threads go, this one is pretty boring. Sorry, just being honest!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        Actually as CS threads go, this one is pretty boring. Sorry, just being honest!
                        CS has plenty of boring threads. See: anything started by Art Vandelay.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          CS has plenty of boring threads. See: anything started by Art Vandelay.
                          Touche'
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

Was just down in SODO. Total madness.

Comment

A friend of mine made this commercial:

Comment

Watched that thing about 7 times yesterday. So awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X