The OFFICIAL Seattle Seahawks thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL Seattle Seahawks thread

The only team to post a shutout in week 1.

Superbowl baby.

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
      The only team to post a shutout in week 1.

Superbowl baby.
      They've got to worry about their division first. They'll have a tough time with the 9ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        They've got to worry about their division first. They'll have a tough time with the 9ers.
        A HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA H

No seriously...

Comment

No seriously...
          Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize a win over the Rams at home meant that much. I'll have to take my road win against the defending NFC Champs and wait until we beat Seattle.

Comment

Seahawks will be undefeated at home. They are 10 wins at the worst. No one else in the division is a 10 game winner

Comment

Seahawks will be undefeated at home. They are 10 wins at the worst. No one else in the division is a 10 game winner
              Ten wins? I'll believe it when I see it. Julius Jones and Grandpa Hasselback aren't carrying you to ten wins. And while I don't know their schedule, I find it fought to believe they go undefeated at home.

Nice try though.

Comment

Care to make a wager on the better record between the two teams at seasons end? I like spicing the season up.

Hasselback is healthy, TJ Whosyermama at WR. Defense was on fire.

Last year we lost our starting QB early and we had 7 WR's out with season ending injuries.

Comment

No seriously...
                  Bump.

No, seriously...

Comment

Bump.

No, seriously...
                    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I was traveling today and haven't seen sportscenter yet.

I know that Gore had 200+ and that Hasselbeck went out injured again?

I still say the Hawks win the West. They go undefeated at home.

They never play well away from home.

I still say 10-6 wins this division.

Comment

I was traveling today and haven't seen sportscenter yet.

I know that Gore had 200+ and that Hasselbeck went out injured again?

I still say the Hawks win the West. They go undefeated at home.

They never play well away from home.

I still say 10-6 wins this division.
                        You're right, 10-6 may win the division and the Niners are the team that will do it. With 2 games against the Rams, one against the Lions and one against Jacksonville, the Niners now have four more guaranteed wins to go along with 2-0. Those are three of the worst 5 teams in the NFL (Chiefs and Bucs being the other two).

There are also two extremely likely losses for the Niners- @ Minnesota and Indy. That's 6-2. The other eight games are tossups. Four of those games are at San Francisco: Arizona, Atlanta, Tennessee and Chicago. I'll give the Niners the edge against Arizona, Tennessee and Chicago (2-4 combined record). Beating Atlanta isn't out of the question either. That's nine wins if the Niners win 3/4 of those. The four toss up road games are @ Seattle, Houston, Green Bay and Philly. I give Philly and Houston the edge in those games, but the Green Bay and Seattle games are legitimate 50-50 games at this point.

Given how well the Niners' defense has been playing (AZ and Seattle were supposed to be pretty good offensive teams coming into this season) and with a good running game and QB that doesn't seem turn over the ball too much, the Niners appear very capable of winning 10 games.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I honestly think AZ wins the division again.

SF will be 2 and Seattle 3.

I am burnt that we passed up on Sanchez in the draft. We have needed a QB the last 3 drafts and we continue to take defensive players.

Hasselbeck is injury prone. Seneca Wallace is not an NFL starting QB. Yet he starts 4-6 games a year.

If we don't draft a QB in the first round next year I am about ready to quit.

I didn't see any games yesterday as we were traveling home, but it sounded like SF played a good game.

Comment

Seahawks will be undefeated at home.
                            bump

Comment

bump

Seattle deserved to lose for wearing those green crossing guard vests over their uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                              X