The OFFICIAL Seattle Seahawks thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Rangers drafted Wilson in the Rule 5. ha.
    Best tweet I saw said:

"Now we know why Texas acquired a Left tackle this off season in Prince Fielder"
    *Banned*

Comment

Today Russell Wilson won his 23d game as a starter. He broke the record of 22 wins during the first two seasons set by Peyton Manning. He also threw his 50th TD pass of his career. Only Peyton Manning and Dan Marino threw 50 TD passes their first two seasons.

Eli Manning threw 5 INTs today.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Seattle Ute's a sports fan?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          No, but he did figure out Google recently.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            He's a fan of the local teams. Dawgs, Hawks and M's. Can't blame him for that!
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

lol. I wonder if we did a google search how far back we would have to go to get the first reference to being a fan of the "hawks" from any of our Seattle based posters.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                lol. I wonder if we did a google search how far back we would have to go to get the first reference to being a fan of the "hawks" from any of our Seattle based posters.
                I get the pass.

Been repping their gear and the team since November 93.

I have a Save Our Seahawks sticker on my Union issued toolbox from when I was building airplanes for a Boeing subsidiary.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                  I get the pass.

I have a Save Our Seahawks sticker on my Union issued toolbox from when I was building airplanes for a Boeing subsidiary.
                  I know you have. You are legit.

No other passes will be issued today, however.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    I get the pass.

I have you beat by 13 years. They were 4-12 the first year that I cheered for them.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                      I have you beat by 13 years. They were 4-12 the first year that I cheered for them.
                      JiC is a Hawks fan? Nice!
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

We need to start calling them the Red Hawx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          We need to start calling them the Red Hawx
                          I don't mind folks jumping on the bandwagon. It means the Hawks are winning, and I have endured plenty of losing. When they eventually leave, I will still be there to turn out the lights.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            JiC is a Hawks fan? Nice!

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              Today Russell Wilson won his 23d game as a starter. He broke the record of 22 wins during the first two seasons set by Peyton Manning. He also threw his 50th TD pass of his career. Only Peyton Manning and Dan Marino threw 50 TD passes their first two seasons.
                              He'd have had another but for an untimely penalty that called back the one in the 2nd quarter to Tate.

Only Tampa Bay has been penalized more than the Hawks so far this year, and TB ain't going to the playoffs. I saw somewhere that roughly a third of those penalties (season long) have been pre-snap infractions. That's a problem.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I see more Seahawk gear in California this year than I ever have.

Comment

Working...
                                X