X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    bump

Shocking with 9 starters out today.

Your 69ers are toast now too if Gore can't go. Good defense today.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
      Shocking with 9 starters out today.

Your 69ers are toast now too if Gore can't go. Good defense today.
      I didn't see anywhere that you said the Seahawks would be undefeated at home unless they had injuries. They weren't my words, just yours.

And re: Gore, they played the whole game without Gore and lost on a last second TD pass. They'll be just fine. Coffee will fill in if Gore misses much time and it may be a blessing if it keeps Gore fresher for the end of the season/playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        I didn't see anywhere that you said the Seahawks would be undefeated at home unless they had injuries. They weren't my words, just yours.

And re: Gore, they played the whole game without Gore and lost on a last second TD pass. They'll be just fine. Coffee will fill in if Gore misses much time and it may be a blessing if it keeps Gore fresher for the end of the season/playoffs.

You are right. I didn't issue that caveat. Didn't think I would need to.

Chicago had to score with under 2 minutes to go to pull it through.

Comment

I still say the Hawks win the West. They go undefeated at home.

I still say 10-6 wins this division.
          Bump.

2-2 at home, and 1-2 in the Division. 2-4 Overall.

10-6 very well could win the division.

It could be worse. You could be a Chiefs/Raiders/Redskins fan.

Comment

2-1 at home. But I agree...We have had 15 starters miss at least one game.

Not pretty.

And if we don't take a QB with our first pick this next year then I am about ready to pull the plug on this team. Just what we need...another defensive player.

Comment

2-1 at home. But I agree...We have had 15 starters miss at least one game.

Not pretty.

And if we don't take a QB with our first pick this next year then I am about ready to pull the plug on this team. Just what we need...another defensive player.
              Didn't you lose to the Bears and Cards at home? Or was yesterdays game in Arizona?

Comment

I don't think it's been commented on but congrats to Russell Wilson on being named the rookie of the year. There are so many variables here but given that the Seahawks trashed the Redskins in the postseason and were up on Atlanta until the wheels came off late...I think it's reasonable to expect if we can go farther next year. That's the real question going forward and I am convinced we are getting better and making good decisions. This is a scrappy team; Pete Carroll is a pistol.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I don't think that counts for ROY (he finished 3rd in the actual ROY), but I still love Dangeruss.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Psshaw... typical east coast media bias.

Outside of a few cliché-laden posts by anonymous Redskins fans on sports message boards, the Pepsi-drinking nation of NFL fans have spoken!
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      I don't think that counts for ROY (he finished 3rd in the actual ROY), but I still love Dangeruss.
                      Wilson or Luck should have gotten rookie of the year.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        Wilson or Luck should have gotten rookie of the year.
                        I think Wilson deserved it. Better record. Beat RG3 head to head. RG3 missed some time on the field.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          I think Wilson deserved it. Better record. Beat RG3 head to head. RG3 missed some time on the field.
                          There were four 1st or 2nd year QBs that emerged as superstars this year -- Kaepernick, Wilson, Luck and RGIII. Of the 4, I think Wilson and Luck will have the best careers. Kaepernick's biggest achilles heal, ineffectiveness passing the ball inside the red zone, was exploited by the Ravens yesterday and until he gets better at that, I think Luck and Wilson are the better players. And between those two, I think Luck is better. I would love to have that guy as my QB.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Busy making some fresh guac and salsa for tonight. 12-pack of CZ in the fridge. Not getting much work done today... getting ready for another BEAST QUAKE!

SEAHAWKS-ICON.jpg

Comment

Half my office is at the stadium already. Place will be a ghost town by 4. I'm ready to rock!

Comment

Rangers drafted Wilson in the Rule 5. ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X