Somebody get Rocky Long a pacifier - BYU vs SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dropped pass cost us the drive.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

We are making too many unforced errors on O. Missed slants, dropped pass....
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Actually I guess my beef really would have been the play call.
        I really thought they would play action and throw there.

Too soon to ask for Romney at QB? Sorry SU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Well, that and Hifo running a 4 yard route on 4th and 6.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            I really thought they would play action and throw there.

Too soon to ask for Romney at QB? Sorry SU!
            Thing is, not all the unforced errors are Zac’s.

Comment

Loving our defense so far.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Hifo is a mental midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Gunner trying to help out his brother by making Wilson look bad.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Shumway has been money this year with those tough sideline catches.

Comment

Beautiful touch on that pass.

Comment

Followed up with a nice run. The offense is turning the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                          Beautiful touch on that pass.
                          Yup the key to that is Katoa not having to break stride.

Comment

Offense self destructs again. This time a killer penalty.

Comment

Fortuitous delay of game penalty there.

Comment

Thank goodness for that delay of game. That kick was at least 5 yards short.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X