No announcement yet.

Somebody get Rocky Long a pacifier - BYU vs SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for Wilson to impress me as much as Hall and Romney impressed me....

Comment

Is McChesney hurt?
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
        Is McChesney hurt?
        I assume he is not playing for redshirt purposes...

Comment

I don't know why you guys are so frustrated with our offense. Are you forgetting that SDSU shut Weber St. out? We already scored 3 more in just a half than the Wildcats scored all game!

Of course, Weber State only allowed 6 that game.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            I assume he is not playing for redshirt purposes...
            No, he's already sat out enough games this season. He could play this game and the bowl game and still preserve the RS.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

This is discouraging.

Comment

OLine is just not cutting it. They are getting destroyed.

Comment

Yup. That's looks about right.

Trick play with a fumble. Beautiful.

Comment

OLine is just not cutting it. They are getting destroyed.
                    Bump

Comment

Somebody get Rocky Long a pacifier - BYU vs SDSU

Using the flea flicker more than twice in a season is dumb. Using it every game is ridiculously dumb.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Gosh dang it.

Defense needs to start creating turnovers.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                          Gosh dang it.

Might be our only chance.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Yup. That's looks about right.

Trick play with a fumble. Beautiful.
                            Ugh our OLine is getting owned.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              Gosh dang it.

Yeah the last time we played the Aztecs here, our offense was equally sucky. But we had a Superman on D who wasn’t going to let us lose.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Trick play by the defense!

Comment

Working...
                                X