X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    lds? Which guy is it?
    Yep, Ethan Mottinger.

Just checked the roster. Doesn't look like he's playing this year.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Yep, Ethan Mottinger.

So, we don't have to go easy on UMass anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        So, we don't have to go easy on UMass anymore?
        Guess not. Destroy those Minutemen!
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Yep, Ethan Mottinger.

He's a recruit in this year's (2020) class.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            He's a recruit in this year's (2020) class.
            Oh OK. I thought he joined last year.
            - SeattleUte

Comment

LOL. Classy Kalani is going to let UMass score some TDs

Comment

Looks like Roderick is calling the offensive plays again.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I’m not watching the game, because I don’t want to spend $20 and I don’t want to risk my eternal salvation. But if BYU isn’t exclusively playing its 3rd/4th string by now, then put me back on the fire Kalani wagon.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Critchlow looking very.... poor

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      I’m not watching the game, because I don’t want to spend $20 and I don’t want to risk my eternal salvation. But if BYU isn’t exclusively playing its 3rd/4th string by now, then put me back on the fire Kalani wagon.
                      We have Issac Rex and Alec Wybel meza sightings....

Comment

Mcchesney looks fast.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Mcchesney looks fast.
                          Now he looks hurt

Comment

Critchlow is very mediocre.

Comment

This second half defense tho...

LOL. So bad.

Sitake pretty much said at halftime that they were going to "finish the game classy". What's more classy than letting the worst team in 13 years score 24 points on you in the 2nd half?

Comment

So, Mcchesney looks not hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X