BYU Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Would he have more than one year left either way?
    Yeah, I guess the story is if he gets his degree in time, he'll be a grad transfer. He has one year of eligibility left.

Comment

I don't follow recruiting. Are we just upset or super upset with this year's class?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        I don't follow recruiting. Are we just upset or super upset with this year's class?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        I think we are just upset. BYU got that linebacker that looks really good that was deciding between ucla and the good good guys, so that is good.

Comment

I don’t follow recruiting too much, but Raider Damuni reaffirmed his commitment last week. Logan Fano is announcing committing tonight. If his Twitter feed is any indication (almost exclusively BYU related commitments), we beat out UU, UW, and OU for his services.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            I don’t follow recruiting too much, but Raider Damuni reaffirmed his commitment last week. Logan Fano is announcing committing tonight. If his Twitter feed is any indication (almost exclusively BYU related commitments), we beat out UU, UW, and OU for his services.
            Both are really big gets for our defense. Wish we could have landed Ritchie out of Lone Peak as that kid is also extremely good. Anybody have an idea of which way Dart is leaning? Not necessarily trusting the 247 prognosticators that have stale odds in BYU’s favor. Has offers from most of the PAC South with the exception of Utah, similarly to another former Corner Canyon QB.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
              Both are really big gets for our defense. Wish we could have landed Ritchie out of Lone Peak as that kid is also extremely good. Anybody have an idea of which way Dart is leaning? Not necessarily trusting the 247 prognosticators that have stale odds in BYU’s favor. Has offers from most of the PAC South with the exception of Utah, similarly to another former Corner Canyon QB.
              Getting Dart would be awesome. After seeing Wilson's success, BYU had to have a good shot.

Comment

Fano to BYU official. Awesome!

Comment

USC’s QB commit just bailed on them, and word is they are hot on Jaxon Dart. Now you know.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    USC’s QB commit just bailed on them, and word is they are hot on Jaxon Dart. Now you know.
                    Doesn't he want to be able to go home for Sunday dinner and continue the proud Corner Canyon to BYU tradition?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Doesn't he want to be able to go home for Sunday dinner and continue the proud Corner Canyon to BYU tradition?
                      Or shorten his weekend commute to visit John Beck.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Coming from you, that knowledge is more than half the battle! I didn't want to have to resort to any Butt Dart jokes, but if he decides to Fight On , I may just have to rethink that position involving him and the two biggest SC fans I know: Triplet Father and Michael McQuain.

Comment

Coming from you, that knowledge is more than half the battle! I didn't want to have to resort to any Butt Dart jokes, but if he decides to Fight On , I may just have to rethink that position involving him and the two biggest SC fans I know: Triplet Father and Michael McQuain.
                          Is that an inside joke I missed? I never would have pegged that dude as an SC fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                            Is that an inside joke I missed? I never would have pegged that dude as an SC fan.
                            And I never would have pegged that guy at all.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              And I never would have pegged that guy at all.
                              Oof. I teed that up, didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                                Oof. I teed that up, didn't I?
                                Thank you, sir. May I have another?
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X